Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I honestly never thought I'd see the day where Spencer added 'sex appeal' to the Best Life and Beyond clickbait arsenal. All that's missing is the arrow.

Screen Shot 2024-04-12 at 9.55.50 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

OutofScope

VIP Member
Dude I am so here for Best Life Daily. Do you guys happen to know when Day 002 is gonna drop? It‘s been days.
It appears it has met the same fate as the Weekly BLAB, the Disneyland Monthly "What's New" reports, KT's Makeup Tips, Cooking from KT's kitchen (which was really Adam's) and Movie Nights with the Patreon Besties.

• Haha
  • Heart

WhiteWabbit66

Spencer’s biggest wish right now is to be single and living in his mother’s beach apartment with zero responsibilities.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Who the hell cuts a rubber band?
Hypothetically, WHAT IF, they didn’t actually go to Palm Springs and instead went to do more “business” in Questa, New Mexico.

The type of “business” that you wouldn’t want people to speculate you were in town for (so you created Palm Springs as a cover story and maybe they hypothetically did the same for a “Lake Tahoe trip” where footage went missing).

And again, hypothetically, while in Questa doing “business” that there was a knife wound that needed to be explained away with an alibi?

Show the Trader Joe’s flowers, Katie.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
As Spence rambles from the folding chair in his married girlfriend's grandmother's backyard, you definitely get a sense of melancholy & longing to be set free from the shackles of Disneyland.
I found it amusing when he claimed that vlogging Disneyland food isn't sustainable, yet there are channels thriving solely on this content. However, I don't believe these individuals have eating disorders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
📣 HOLD ON 📣

All Vloggers purchased their magic keys in August 2021 cause that’s when they were first released. Blab has 2 videos as evidenced below with purchasing their first key in August and then the next August renewing it.

There is no other explanation for KT to have her renewal happen in April other than they were given a 30 day ban for the Princess Nite incident with Justin Scarred and they had to repurchase their keys after their ban was lifted, which would have been April.

View attachment 2911926View attachment 2911927

Gotcha KT!
I read about this.

IMG_4771.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Mouse Daze

Photoshopped KT vs. reality KT
She looks nothing like this pic in reality.
She is still carrying a 6 month preggo belly.
Their filtered pics don’t surprise me at all.
There is nothing genuine or honest about them.
Good try guys……we are not falling for your photoshopped pics 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
In 8 seconds, Dence uses the word "rad" 2 times.
I'm from the same generation as Spencer. I grew up in the San Fernando Valley, the home of the "Valley Girl". The only time I ever heard someone say "rad" was in MIDDLE SCHOOL. "Rad" was used by the dorks who wanted to seem cool (which explains Spencer).

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Moving away from the south county must be quite a cultural adjustment. I'm curious if Katie has reported the elote vendor on her street to the police.

• Haha

TheHooptie

Chatty Member
Must be nice to have friends instead of living at grandma’s house with your unemployed boyfriend:

1714950424764.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

mad TEA party

VIP Member
IMG_2838.png

Spencer, you better take some lessons from KT about posing and filters….or get yourself a bra 😳🤢
IMG_2839.png

I see his “art” made the wall. Where is ALL that Disney merch they bought over the years? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

NotAFan12345

Pixar Fest video: they didn't fall for the Magic Band scam, the pasta dish was overcooked, the mozzarella balls are only supposed to be cold, these were hot. Too much expresso on the expresso churro, the dance party was in the wrong venue. Didn't know the Pixar characters. I couldn't figure out why they were almost running until I watched the Woo's video with everyone in it. Their video was a train wreck.

• Haha
  • Heart