Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
🚨 New Home is Where the Vlog Is 🚨

I had three takeaways.

1) Katie appears to be still embarrassed to show off the depth of her kitchen. Only staging one specific angle and using “dishes” as the excuse to try to prevent more Kitchen downsizing shaming:

IMG_9197.jpeg

2) They are adding Ring Cameras (plural). I would guess this means that Spencer has a special new neighbor that he wants to keep an eye on (“bird watching” replaces his old “Periscope and Find Her” hobby?).

IMG_9198.jpeg

3) They may have moved directly behind a Scandia Family Fun Center. It looks like there may be Batting Cage netting on the other side of their fence.

IMG_9196.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 10.45.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 10.44.59 AM.png

Reasons for sunglasses:
  • Inability to get themselves camera-ready for the 90 minutes per day they are doing their job
  • KT's inability to tell the truth, and thus inability to look the camera in the eye, creates more editing work for Spencer

• Haha
Reactions: 30

NotAFan12345

Spencer is so inept he posted the Palm Springs video with audio problems. Had to pull it down, fix it and republish. Can't KT watch it to make sure it's okay? Of course she can't. She's sooooo busy!!

• Haha

tgerlily

VIP Member
61 Patreons...
Who the hell is even subscribing and paying these mofo’s when they have put out 2….TWO videos in the last year!

And to think they have the AUDACITY to thank these 61 people after not giving them jack shit shows what kind of pure assholes they are.

• Heart
  • Haha

tgerlily

VIP Member
It is unbelievable what they consumed in a quick trip to Palm Springs then rode scooters cause the hell with walking and trying to burn some calories! Laid by the pool, ate Mexican food. Then went to a deli and after eating huge sandwiches they ordered a massive slice of chocolate cake with cheesecake in the middle. KT said good thing they have a fridge in the hotel room for leftovers but they had no to-go bag so that was a lie! Afterwards they went to get ice cream for dessert #2!! Then hibernated, slept in and got a massive breakfast, rode scooters. They found a fountain in which Spencer decided to wash his greasy head in. Keepin it classy as always!

On another note, it is impossible to consume the calories they do and maintain a weight loss!
IMG_9692.jpeg
IMG_9695.jpeg

IMG_9688.jpeg
IMG_9689.jpeg
IMG_9690.jpeg
IMG_9691.jpeg
IMG_9694.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
gross

mine are longer than that….and I’m a guitar player. Also…I use nail clippers…he should try that some time.
If he didn't have to juggle filming and editing five days a week, his nails might look better. Take Katie, for instance; she does neither, and her nails look great :LOL:

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
1. Remove asbestos popcorn ceiling
2. Epoxy garage floor
3. Drywall garage
4. Remodel fireplace
5. Travel more

• Haha
  • Heart