Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Hmmm interesting that he says he went to high school with NWA when ice cube attended Taft and Dr Dre started at centennial and then transferred to Fremont…and dj yella didn’t even join the group till a year after they were formed. And let’s also point out that ol’ liver spots went to viewpoint in calabasas! No one will ever believe that your hardcore like your arteries, Spencer!
Taft High? For a while I attended Taft at the same time as Spencer and Ice Cube. Spencer is a year younger than me so we weren't in the same classes but it's totally possible we passed each other at some point on campus. Weird.

Here's his senior portrait:
Screenshot (27).png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
I'm impressed. The pervy BLAB stans came out in full force to watch the Huntington Beach vlog. It got more views than their recent Disney videos...

Screenshot (254).png

• Haha
  • Sick

westville

Chatty Member
Hello KT. I know you read here so figured I’d offer some advice. The last house I bought I had a kitchen much like this, and didn’t want to renovate it right away. So I bought some Nuvo cabinet paint and some new pulls on Amazon, and of course new appliances, and everything looked great! Bad news, this will require actual work. And, if you don’t actually own the house, you probably won’t be allowed to paint the cabinets without permission. And if you’re totally broke, all new appliances are probably out of the question too. Sooooo…
---
Can’t wait for “Cooking with KT”, on the road hotplate chicken recipes galore 🥳
I think it’s absolutely hilarious that she is yet again promising cooking vlogs after a move. We all know how that will go. I can’t wait for a few Instagram stories of her making chicken soup soon.😁

• Haha
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
2 min in KT calls attention to the fact that the chef and Spencer are the same age. So Spencer is forced to say how much better the chef looks in regards to himself so KT adds, “well you do spend a lot of time in the sun and don’t use sunscreen” (chef is in blue)
View attachment 2889678

KT also can’t let the moment go without mentioning they don’t have table side guac like Tortilla Joes about half a dozen times 🙄🙄

Typically a soft opening for friends and family is free…we will see how many times blab eats at Centrico after this!
I almost didn't recognize Spence...without his crusty Mickey hat. But then I saw the drink in his hand...yep, that's him.

• Haha

Mouse Daze

It totally didn't shock me that at the Bass Store..............she let it be known that she didn't know what the word "bait" meant.
I mean she knows what "click bait" is....................as they use it all the time.

Love that she needed a shopping cart to push her cup of coffee around.
For someone who hates anything to do with camping...............she looked like a fish out of water in this store.

• Haha
  • Wow

UncleLester

VIP Member
If you don't live is southern california, why do you care anyway which store or restaurant is closed.
I believe that there is a certain segment of their audience that doesn’t like what the Pele Soccer Shop represents in their mind. And perhaps they would like to see it closed and replaced with a business that just sells white sheets.

• Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
She was gonna be somebody. She was gonna leave this town and never look back. Now she can practically hit her elementary, middle, and high schools with a rock from her own grandmother's backyard.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Do you think they proudly display their "most hated vloggers" trophy alongside the 100,000 subscriber plaque obtained by purchasing subscribers, all in the house bought by Katie's grandmother?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Katie mentions Spencer never lifting a weight in his entire life, but she fails to acknowledge the insurmountable weight he lifts daily by needing to film and edit her vlogs to make ends meet. Sad.

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
I betcha KT has this look on her face every time she undresses for bed with Spencer in the room.

KT: "No Spencer, not tonight. Stop whining. Go watch Dani or something............every frickin time."

• Haha
  • Sick

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
"If we stopped liking it entirely we just wouldn't go or wouldn't renew our Magic Keys."

In the last 30 days, if you exclude Disney videos, their channel racked up ~146,000 views. And I'm docking them 15k for the 'KT in a bikini' thumbnail cuz that video received an unnatural, non-repeatable boost from fans who were curious why she looks so skinny all of a sudden, and perverts. So, let's call it 131,000 views.

Now, keep in mind, these numbers were carved from the most recent 30 days where the non-Disney vlogs are sprinkled amongst a bunch of Disneyland content. You can imagine that if they stopped going to Disneyland entirely, their fanbase and viewership would start to dwindle significantly month-over-month once they realized that the Disney stuff ain't coming back. Additionally, Patreon numbers would start dropping off as well, so whatever supplemental income that platform is providing would also begin to fade.

By my math, you're going to keep going to Disneyland as often as you always have. However, it's going to be harder and harder to hide your disdain and subtle cues as to how tired you are of being there day after day, week after week - filming the same videos over and over - while the park gets 'worse and worse.' Then, as evidenced by this recent YouTube comment, your fans are going to start to pick up on your true feelings towards the park and they'll ask themselves..."why am I watching these people? i'm here for the magic, and they're making me feel WORSE"

Soon, your Disneyland videos will perform just about as well as Spence rambling in the backyard, followed by a trip to Home Depot.

• Heart

westville

Chatty Member
We have not seen the kitchen. From the tiny sliver that is visible while showing us their new dining room, it didn’t even look bad to me. Not even super dated. Maybe oak cabinets? It just didn’t seem to have the trendy finishes of the apartment kitchen. And since KT is such a phony, and never bought a home before (and probably still hasn’t), she’s embarrassed that her kitchen doesn’t reek of recent updating.

She’s too stupid to realize that most of us who have bought properties, multiple ones by Spencer’s age, have all owned old kitchens or bathrooms or whatever. Most of us are proud to show off an old finish in a room because we are so happy to own something!

Her desperation to keep the kitchen secret is more evidence, should we need any, that they didn’t buy it.

• Heart