Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Nobody forced them to publish a whole storyline about their fuggin residence. They could have just made videos about Disneyland and Costco and sliders or whatever. If you want to keep your residence private, then don’t make a video about it at all. You don’t publish vague information about yourself, then get pissed when your audience fills in the gaps you intentionally left empty with your heavily contrived, yet still incredible, and glaringly self-serving narrative. They “opened the door to this line of inquiry”, by making a big deal out of their “new house”.
This is my favorite comment - I hope it's just real fan genuinely asking

Screen Shot 2024-04-01 at 10.19.08 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

UncleLester

VIP Member
Katie & Spencer should just rename their channel to “Museum of Illusions.”.

IMG_9261.jpeg

I dare you to find two people that are more insecure with who they truly and try to combat that insecurity by putting out “messaging” all day long trying to pretend that they aren’t who they really are.

Exhibits in Katie and Spencer’s Museum of Illusions:

1) Exhibit of working hard towards Divorce and being victims of a bloated legal process that just applies to them.

2) Exhibit of acting like they earned a home with their own direct wages that they closed on and have a warranty for.

3) Exhibit of being a good friend but other people just didn’t grow as people at the same pace as them and had to leave them behind

4) Exhibit of being “hip” and “cool” that you need to remind everyone about your social status as surfer, graffiti gang member, exclusive content provider for Disney 100, and Hollywood Big Shot.

5) Exhibit of being ambiguous about prescription use and alluding about fitness and diet routine.

6) Exhibit of buying subscribers and likes to pretend you are in a higher tier of influencers by stats.

7) Exhibit of Spencer being a “good lover”.

8) Exhibit of being the victim in the frequent altercations that just happen to keep finding you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

OutofScope

VIP Member
It's the Pixar video, they claim the moral high ground as to why they didn't want to record the Pixar show close to the stage. They say with so many kids around, it would feel weird and uncomfortable bringing a camera there. I am sure the fact that many of their vloggers enemies were also there close to the stage had nothing to do with it.

7861BD9B-E89B-4581-9FCE-F4052BA84CC6.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

westville

Chatty Member
My theory is that KT is taking care of Oma as her “nurse” in exchange for no or reduced rent on this house. KT isn’t thrilled about this as she preferred Spence be responsible for the rent, while she got pocket money from Oma to buy an expensive purse and Uggs.

The house looks nice to me. I’m now more disgusted that they almost seem ashamed of it. I know the California real estate market is unique, but come on. A decent house that someone bought for you for a million fricking dollars? And KT and Spencer seem almost depressed about it? They can fuck right off.

• Heart
  • Sad

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Things are heating up in BLAB land and it's time for a new thread. Congrats to @UncleLester for the new title.

Things were moving slowly because the dumbasses had been doing so little. We started off with cue cards at the beginning of thread #100, when out of nowhere Spence was lecturing a college class on cue card holding. KT was so proud of her man, she promised us a vlog about the lecture, and we're still waiting. Tahoe, Taos, and now a college lecture. We won't hold our breath on these unfinished masterpieces.

Cue cards are again being played at the the end of the thread, because how else are two broke losers affording their new digs that they want us to believe they purchased. Has Spence been secretly working all this time? Did he stash away money from his working days and they're just pretending to be broke? Is this another family rental that they moved into? Is Spence's mom, Patty Enright, divesting her cue care empire and giving Spence his inheritance now? What about Doris and Henry, are they secret real estate moguls? After all, Henry knows his way around curtain rods and tools. Or it could be Oma. KT finally finagled her into a home, and they have taken over Oma's place. Perhaps they'll find boxes of Nazi treasures in the attic that they can sell on eBay along with the tons of plastic tubs of Disney merch in their garage. All will be revealed soon.

• Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
So I just watched the Sponge Bob Video (I know I'm a bit late to the party but.... unlike BLAB I have a life) and here are some stats I jotted down:
  1. "I Love it!" - 3 times
  2. "Cool" - 23 times
  3. "Amazing" - 8 times
  4. "Fun" - 8 times
  5. "Oh my Gosh!" - 5 times
  6. "Awesome" - 8 times
  7. "Wow" - 4 times
  8. Digs at Disneyland - 5 specific ones (my personal favourite is that Midway Mania makes KKKT2.0's 'wrist tired')
  9. and for @Granite dog - there was one "Rad" at 17:24
Spence during the first half of the vlog closely resembled a cadaver (KKKT honey, that means a dead body) whilst showing us their mega processed, calorie laden, diabetic-inducing loot haul as well as wandering around describing the games; however he brightened up significantly when they moved to the area of Circus Circus that had real actual gambling that he could partake in.

Their exploration of the gift store was excruciatingly cringeworthy as they unsuccessfully tried to convince their audience that this was the best, most wonderful, exciting gift store they had ever set foot in.

This, in my humble opinion was one of the worst vlogs I have seen them do. You could see for most of it even Spence was embarrassed to be in it.

Meanwhile most for the other vloggers had been invited to Universal as media for their special anniversary trolley tour.

Hehe. Best Life.

• Haha
  • Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
How about you do everyone a favor and stop going to Disneyland:

View attachment 2911223
📣 HOLD ON 📣

All Vloggers purchased their magic keys in August 2021 cause that’s when they were first released. Blab has 2 videos as evidenced below with purchasing their first key in August and then the next August renewing it.

There is no other explanation for KT to have her renewal happen in April other than they were given a 30 day ban for the Princess Nite incident with Justin Scarred and they had to repurchase their keys after their ban was lifted, which would have been April.

IMG_9799.jpeg
IMG_9798.jpeg

Gotcha KT!

• Wow
  • Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
Enough free time to buy and set up an above ground spa, but unable to find the time to go to the courthouse to finalize a divorce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32