Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
This is neither here nor there 100,000+ posts into this thing...but what on earth is the allure of a Disneyland YouTuber? I mean, so far as wanting to get a photo with them. Like, "Holy shit - there's those people that go to Disneyland also! I must get photographic evidence that I saw them in the exact place I'd expect to see them!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
I know his man card was pulled a long time ago, but what self-respecting 54-year-old man just drifts around from one free residence to another, always supported by an older woman's gains. He can't do any home improvements himself, because he's that useless, and has to call another older man to come over and (checks notes) hang curtain rods while he blows smoke up his own ass. His smirk really needs to be wiped from his face.

• Heart

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Some things don’t need to be shared Cheryled. STFU & GTFOH 😉. If these dipshits are making representations like their life is better than anything else that can be conceived (I.e. the very definition of ’the best’), people can ask for clarification.
---
And the answer is likely, neither. They didn’t buy; they are not renting. A family member likely owns it, and they are likely freeloading.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Fuck off all the way Katie and then fuck off some more! Walt didn’t build DL for anyone like you. He built it as something families can enjoy together to make memories to last a lifetime. And here you come with your shrieking down Main Street, lying about guests assaulting you to get them kicked out, making cast members stay late as you sneak around the park after close, starting an adulterous affair at the fuel rod station (Spencer’s ex is grateful you took him off her hands) but the worst of all is going to DL with Covid and lying about it ( such a great attitude for a former “nurse” to spread disease to young children & the elderly).

• Heart
  • Haha

tgerlily

VIP Member
So you are telling me that KT and Spencer purchased an entirely new living room set AND formal dining room set, yet the fridge in their “new place” is broken and they will be without one for the next 7 days until the new part arrives? Why not purchase a new fridge instead?

The math isn’t adding up!

• Haha
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
I hope someone can warn their new neighbors not to leave their children's toys out or else KT will take them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
When they're alone, which seems to be about 99% of the time, what do they even talk about? They have nothing in common except for their ridiculous YouTube channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240409_214222_YouTube.jpg

So are they morphing the channel into a DIY gardening101...haha. watch out, Spencer might go on a tangent about how it's just the two of them and they have to do ALL the work while all of the other gardening channels have a production team. (Insert pic of Spencer crying)

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I haven’t watched their video yet but just from her IG stories you can feel her disdain and hatred for Disney! The complaining is endless. You can’t tell me they both aren’t bothered from losing such a large friend group. If Chris Provost doesn’t even want to hang with them anymore, that says a lot about the toxic duo!
Her disdain for Disney is matched only by her disdain for Oma claiming the master bedroom.

• Haha
  • Wow

TheConnoisseur

Hilarious irony.

She claims she needs to hide away from the screaming kids, yet acts like a complete douchebag with her shrieking and screaming on the tram and Casey Jnr train rides. 🤦‍♂️

• Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
There are only a few guarantees in this life: Death, Taxes, and KT & Spencer traveling on Mondays and Tuesdays.

• Haha
  • Heart