Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Why isn't his fat ass taking that shit too? Or is he? Doesn't it look like it would be indicated for him based on his, like, stature, or whatever?
---
I sure wouldn't want to be ten years down the line, an alcoholic, and also carrying around all that dead weight. And his beer belly has to go too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BigLife&Beyond

One may suggest that one would be written out of a will by a certain Oma if anyone went into a famous kosher delicatessen 🫢
---

Those are calf muscles. Women wear high heels to accentuate a calf up to a tush…..even if they have little to none. Case in point….check out the lift on those Hokas 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 I bet he looks in the mirror and thinks his backside looks RAD when he wears them
Funny how she never really comments on what exactly attracts her to Dense but yet here we are KT being a “calf creep” she strikes me more as being attracted to losers who live in mommies basement, not men with calf muscles. Also in the corporate world commenting on your coworkers body would be considered sexual harassment, just saying. None of us believe you two have enough chemistry to be in a relationship you two strictly use each other to keep this channel running so you don’t have to get a real job.

IMG_5062.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
BLAB #102: So Dis Spencer has to give her a shot in the ass with that shit every week so she can keep eating whatever she wants and still look kinda fit in their highly-filtered photos?

• Haha

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
I'm from the same generation as Spencer. I grew up in the San Fernando Valley, the home of the "Valley Girl". The only time I ever heard someone say "rad" was in MIDDLE SCHOOL. "Rad" was used by the dorks who wanted to seem cool (which explains Spencer).
Like. Gag me with a spoon.
---
Wait…hasn’t KT professed to being a fierce Lioness? KT and Spencer said they (all of a sudden) didn’t feel comfortable going down to the stage area to film, being there was a handful of kids down there (even though kids are all over Disneyland)

…I spy with my little eye an ex friend in the form of Janell from Magic Journeys!!! And MJ was also there with Provost, Adam, Daphne, OA, and Fresh Baked!
View attachment 2907930

Ain’t so fierce now KT
^Pits are Gnarly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Chelley

I just noticed Spencer never credits the music he steals uses in the video ... I mean, please correct me if I'm wrong but I couldn't find the song he used toward the end, and it's clearly someone's music not just royalty-free stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 13