Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkladyapples

I think he will be open to the alternate roles of “Assistant to the Stage Manager” and “Usher” if it means getting him the hell out that house.

Living with Oma and being ordered to farm yellow squash may very well be his “changes need to be made in my life starting with me” moment.

Arbeit macht frei, Emmons.
DYING!! 😂
Now, can @Lalo Salamanca make a "Vietnam Flashback Binky" style meme but with Spence and the yellow squash!? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

dramalt

VIP Member
View attachment 2866657
So are they morphing the channel into a DIY gardening101...haha. watch out, Spencer might go on a tangent about how it's just the two of them and they have to do ALL the work while all of the other gardening channels have a production team. (Insert pic of Spencer crying)
not to get side tracked here, but the green shirt option looks even worse than the regular logo

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Granite dog

VIP Member
they know their viewers are dumb enough to fall every 10 days for stuff like "We moved!" "We're not going back!" "What Happened?!" "Big News!"
so they get a bump in views
Making an educated guess.............the majority of their viewers are under the age of 21.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Hope is a dope. Still more tolerable than KT.

Spence wishes he could vote for Summer, but instead he has to eat KT's chimneychangas next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11