Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jessburch

Chatty Member
How many rooms does this new house have for Spencer to have a separate office and a separate room for art studio.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Thunder Chicken

I’m sure her husband Matt files them. Beyond me why he doesn’t get this divorce finalized.

So since tax day is coming up (and I just finished filing my 2023 return), do you think these two slobs have ever filed their taxes (correctly and honestly) with the US Government?

mad TEA party

VIP Member
1. Remove asbestos popcorn ceiling
2. Epoxy garage floor
3. Drywall garage
4. Remodel fireplace
5. Travel more
wonder which will happen first? Spencer couldn't even hang a curtain rod so 1-4 are out.
Since Travel more = a store, I'm going to go with that.

• Haha

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

jessburch

Chatty Member
She really can’t figure out how to buy the right size top, can she? Either she thinks she is smaller than she is or she thinks that it looks sexy 🤮🤮🤮
Katie should stick with a 1 piece swimsuit since it will offer her chest support. Triangle work for petite women with small / medium built.
---
Well... there was that ONE time during the pandemic where Spence showed the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway station. Maybe this time they will take the Tramway and go for a hike in the San Jacinto Mountains, nah, who am I kidding. They're gonna stuff their faces.
Didn’t Spencer make an excuse that he is afraid of heights and will not take the tram to the top.

• Haha

Yoursh

VIP Member
Ohhhh…. I see that the house isn’t even in KT’s or Spencer’s name. Even the property tax bill goes to Oma’s house 🤣

So to say they are freeloaders is an understatement! Looks like the kitchen isn’t the only room that needs work, the bathroom looks really old. Get to work Henry and thanks grandma and grandpa for giving them the opportunity to say “they got a house”

I’m so entertained… SUCH LOSERS!
How are you guys finding all this information?

• Haha
  • Heart