Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Did she actually post this?!?!?
Yes she did- if you can believe it!!!!
GB has done a very clever story on IG about it- it’s a reel so I can’t post it here
---
My understanding is the person tagged here is a well know Disney photographer. Not sure how he’d feel about being tagged by someone crowing about hogging a companion bathroom to escape children at Disneyland.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
So what was all the subterfuge about closing? What "closed", such that they would receive that widdle empty basket she was so proud to demonstrate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

BusyMum68

VIP Member
I have been ruminating on BLAB's assertion that Anaheim was an unsafe place to live because of crime and roving gangs and wondering about some of the adjacent suburbs to Anaheim and their safety ratings. Certainly some of the internet-available safety reports I read about Anaheim were concerning, but also there were nearby suburbs that were just as worrying, such as the one I have screenshot below.

Placentia.png

I would be concerned living here.

• Heart

summa1888

VIP Member
their vlogs are so dumb. the latest one they are telling which things are closed at Downtown Disney. Now anyone who lives down there and is actually going to go there isn't going to need them for that information. If you don't live is southern california, why do you care anyway which store or restaurant is closed. smh

• Haha

sunshineandsnark

and if I recall, she made a video about letting her license lapse because she didn’t plan on ever working again.

But it appears she renewed September 2022, it’s good for two years.

Attachments

• Wow

Disanity

really disappointed we didn't get to see another coked up foodie tour in vegas

and i really, really hate this new "thirst trap KT" saga. and to make it even worse, we're now getting shirtless spencer posts? they're really going to make an onlyfans aren't they......
Wouldn't doubt she has an OF, a few other British Disney Vloggers have been outed with their OF pages. It gives new meaning to "public figures" and I wonder if they livestream over there 😂 😂 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Does Katie think she's as old as Spencer now, 'cuz she once again stated, when getting her brows done, that her thin brows were a product of the 90's.

• Haha

Dennis Reynolds

i miss when people more savvy than myself would post the social blade stats or the dislike counts. I wonder if they still get 1k dislikes on their videos.

i just peeped Provosts channel and his views are almost on par despite him putting in a lot more work. Maybe these BLOBular grifters are more efficient than I previously thought.

• Haha
  • Heart

hollywood123

Do you think that spencer And KT are thinking of other shoppers when they post there LAME Target hauls?
IMG_6446.png

• Haha

blockedbyslockbower

Oh yeah, they need money (for the hot tub?). In the newest vlog Spencer goes to work while KT goes solo getting her eyebrows done, eating sushi, and buying Starbucks in Glendale (my hood). Spencer is such a fool. He's doing all of the work (literally) earning money while she does absolutely nothing but spend it. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a prick.

View attachment 2924027
She ate Cinnabon, as well!🤪 #memories

• Haha
  • Heart