Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm interesting that he says he went to high school with NWA when ice cube attended Taft and Dr Dre started at centennial and then transferred to Fremont…and dj yella didn’t even join the group till a year after they were formed. And let’s also point out that ol’ liver spots went to viewpoint in calabasas! No one will ever believe that your hardcore like your arteries, Spencer!
Taft High? For a while I attended Taft at the same time as Spencer and Ice Cube. Spencer is a year younger than me so we weren't in the same classes but it's totally possible we passed each other at some point on campus. Weird.

Here's his senior portrait:
Screenshot (27).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
His annoying tit-eating grin and oh so punchable face always reminds me of Potsie. If you're old enough you'll know. And by the way, the real life Potsie, Anson Williams, is 73 years old and looks amazing. Much better looking and in better shape than this 54 year old loser.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 11.35.53 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Taft High? For a while I attended Taft at the same time as Spencer and Ice Cube. Spencer is a year younger than me so we weren't in the same classes but it's totally possible we passed each other at some point on campus. Weird.

Here's his senior portrait:
View attachment 2897987
this cant be real. spence says he is a skating graffiti artist in his youth. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sneak Peek at what tomorrow’s video might be:

View attachment 2897912

As a reminder, just by coincidence, Spencer was also in the proximity of these Golden State fires:

- Pan-Pacific Auditorium 🔥 = Spencer’s presence confirmed.

-Tustin Hangar 🔥 = Spencer’s presence confirmed.

- Lake Tahoe Caldor 🔥 = Spencer’s presence confirmed.
with this latest one, they're only one away from Five Fires

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This photo of teen Spence must have been before he was thrust into a life of hooliganism. I imagine gang initiations in his neck of the woods looked a little something like this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Spencer is so inept he posted the Palm Springs video with audio problems. Had to pull it down, fix it and republish. Can't KT watch it to make sure it's okay? Of course she can't. She's sooooo busy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Spencer is so inept he posted the Palm Springs video with audio problems. Had to pull it down, fix it and republish. Can't KT watch it to make sure it's okay? Of course she can't. She's sooooo busy!!
she's busy with all that whatnot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It is unbelievable what they consumed in a quick trip to Palm Springs then rode scooters cause the hell with walking and trying to burn some calories! Laid by the pool, ate Mexican food. Then went to a deli and after eating huge sandwiches they ordered a massive slice of chocolate cake with cheesecake in the middle. KT said good thing they have a fridge in the hotel room for leftovers but they had no to-go bag so that was a lie! Afterwards they went to get ice cream for dessert #2!! Then hibernated, slept in and got a massive breakfast, rode scooters. They found a fountain in which Spencer decided to wash his greasy head in. Keepin it classy as always!

On another note, it is impossible to consume the calories they do and maintain a weight loss!
IMG_9692.jpeg
IMG_9695.jpeg

IMG_9688.jpeg
IMG_9689.jpeg
IMG_9690.jpeg
IMG_9691.jpeg
IMG_9694.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It looks like he chews rocks with his teeth! And clearly he’s missing molars, oh and a chin… pretty soon it’ll be time for dentures 🤮

IMG_4592.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I was scrolling through the Disneyland Reddit thread and came across this comment.
Screenshot_20240426_180728_Reddit.jpg

I totally see future KT & Spencer being THAT couple 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s her grandmothers house. I know more, but that’s all I’m saying.
That totally makes sense.
They could NEVER do anything on their own.
Everything has to be GIVEN to them.
With the small amount they make on You Tube.............there is no way they could buy a place.
They put on such an act..............they are the laziest bloggers around!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29