Best Life & Beyond #101 Spencer tries to play his cue cards right

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well back to las vegas.
'thank you to the patrons who gifted us gas money"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Haha……she says she misses being a nurse🤣she has the HARDEST job right now being a subpar blogger.
Did she already forget that her nursing employment consisted of medical billing for an vet and working in a group home.
I would stay clear of her if she thinks she can handle medical emergencies.
Let’s see how much sympathy she can get from her medical emergency🚑
Hahahaha ….KT….miss nursing! KT doesn’t want a job!!! She’ll just mooch off her boyfriend and his family money without getting divorced. Why would you “get a house” with your boyfriend of 6 years and still be married to someone else?

KT acts as if she was an RN. Medical billing doesn’t count. I remember during Covid her mentioning briefly in a vlog that her “job” could be done at home and was flexible. Back then I didn’t realize she’s a compulsive liar so I wondered why a “nurse” wouldn’t be helping out during a pandemic. Little didn’t know that vlogging is harder than nursing! Stupid ole me!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Haha……she says she misses being a nurse🤣she has the HARDEST job right now being a subpar blogger.
Did she already forget that her nursing employment consisted of medical billing for an vet and working in a group home.
Easy there big fella, you weren’t an actual RN! Take several seats b!tch.
---
Hahahaha ….KT….miss nursing! KT doesn’t want a job!!! She’ll just mooch off her boyfriend and his family money without getting divorced. Why would you “get a house” with your boyfriend of 6 years and still be married to someone else?

KT acts as if she was an RN. Medical billing doesn’t count. I remember during Covid her mentioning briefly in a vlog that her “job” could be done at home and was flexible. Back then I didn’t realize she’s a compulsive liar so I wondered why a “nurse” wouldn’t be helping out during a pandemic. Little didn’t know that vlogging is harder than nursing! Stupid ole me!
By far…by faaaaaaaaar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
KT sounds like an 8 year old..."I sliced into my thumb SUPER BADLY". How does she want anyone to take her seriously when she talks/writes like this? What a doofus!
---
Who the hell cuts a rubber band?
someone with KT's nursing skills! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Their latest Video. Easy to tell that the 2 Grifters were Comped. That being the Atomic golf and the "Romantic dinner".

They were gushing with praise on everything that they saw, did or ate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
BLAB Stans watching the Atomic Golf video waiting for Spencer to hit a golf ball:

1714071902225.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sympathy Farming & Being Dramatic 101:

View attachment 2895878
Funny….she never posted any pics of her urgent care visit she claimed to have gone to that definitely said she didn’t have Covid when she in fact….had Covid. They should have made the caption “using my X husband’s insurance once again…..”
---
Maybe she is a nurse?? She did use technical terms like “super bad”
---
Humor my conspiracy theory here for a moment. Mother Emmons is most likely pretty savvy with her money and investments and also likely sick of her man child’s nonsense. What if this new home “near” Disneyland is just another investment property. Kt and Dense make some side money by basic maintenance during times the Bu or this new dump aren’t occupied. They can stay at whichever is empty at the time. Yes he has his office/toy room in the new house but not hard for that to be locked during times of being rented by guests. It would make the furniture make some sense (the full set with accessories). The unsureness of when things were being updated and redone. Basically Mother was sick of paying for storage units, sick of paying rent on the apt, so this is the new arrangement. 🤔🤔 Just mulling this one over ……..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Who the hell cuts a rubber band?
Hypothetically, WHAT IF, they didn’t actually go to Palm Springs and instead went to do more “business” in Questa, New Mexico.

The type of “business” that you wouldn’t want people to speculate you were in town for (so you created Palm Springs as a cover story and maybe they hypothetically did the same for a “Lake Tahoe trip” where footage went missing).

And again, hypothetically, while in Questa doing “business” that there was a knife wound that needed to be explained away with an alibi?

Show the Trader Joe’s flowers, Katie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hypothetically, WHAT IF, they didn’t actually go to Palm Springs and instead went to do more “business” in Questa, New Mexico.

The type of “business” that you wouldn’t want people to speculate you were in town for (so you created Palm Springs as a cover story and maybe they hypothetically did the same for a “Lake Tahoe trip” where footage went missing).

And again, hypothetically, while in Questa doing “business” that there was a knife wound that needed to be explained away with an alibi?

Show the Trader Joe’s flowers, Katie.
They do say that people often injure their own hands in the heat of a knife attack...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There’s a lot of flexing in the Atomic Golf video. Not only did Spencer allegedly play in a junior golf league with Tiger Woods, but when eating at Spago, Spencer acts like he personally knows “Wolfgang” because he worked on several shows with him. Anyone know what “shows” Spencer is talking about?
IMG_9662.jpeg

Not only do you get to see Spencer barely hit a golf ball…but he actually uses “Serf” for his avatar name….2nd hand embarrassment anyone?
IMG_9663.jpeg
IMG_9664.jpeg

KT also proclaims that this “Lava Cake” in which she pours chocolate sauce, with whipped cream and ice cream as “NOT SWEET” Sure, Jan…tell that to your grey tooth!
IMG_9661.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All Has Been Revealed folks!!!.....

Not only did Spencer go to high school with NWA, But he has rEvealed in the latest VegAs video that he goLfed with Tiger Woods, when he was 14, in the Southern California Junior Golf Association.
That would explain his absolutely perfect form during the golf portion of the vlog 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oops, Spence you really screwed up here. Definitely the camera wasn't high enough. We know you don't use filters, but are masters of the high angle shot. Here we get to see why KT's bikini thirst traps shots are from the chest up. And don't forget what a slimming colour black is.

1714081274877.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She really can’t figure out how to buy the right size top, can she? Either she thinks she is smaller than she is or she thinks that it looks sexy 🤮🤮🤮
Katie should stick with a 1 piece swimsuit since it will offer her chest support. Triangle work for petite women with small / medium built.
---
Well... there was that ONE time during the pandemic where Spence showed the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway station. Maybe this time they will take the Tramway and go for a hike in the San Jacinto Mountains, nah, who am I kidding. They're gonna stuff their faces.
Didn’t Spencer make an excuse that he is afraid of heights and will not take the tram to the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Katie should stick with a 1 piece swimsuit since it will offer her chest support. Triangle work for petite women with small / medium built.
---

Didn’t Spencer make an excuse that he is afraid of heights and will not take the tram to the top.
Sounds like Dense to make an excuse about a tram but yet claims he is a Gucci Rad snowboarder that would have to ride a lift hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16