Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
This bitch! It never ceases to amaze me how low she will go. Guess I shouldn’t expect much from people that went to the parks with Covid so they could ride Pirates for the 100th time 🤬

In 2020 the world experienced a collective trauma like we’ve never experienced before. Loved ones passed away alone, people were isolated & frightened, children’s education and development disrupted, businesses suffered and many didn’t survive etc…. We were all changed in someway. Even a company as large as Disney had to reevaluate and adapt to operate successfully.

The Disney parks aren’t perfect and have issues but the people who are the heart and soul of the parks, cast members and Imagineers, make magic every day. Katie you need a serious reality check you ungrateful c*nt

• Heart
Reactions: 29

TheHooptie

Chatty Member
Magic Journeys posted dinner with friends and BLAB are alone at Costco putting everyone to sleep

1708395497002.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

TheHooptie

Chatty Member
If I had a gray tooth, no friends, no car, no house, no job, was married but lived with my boyfriend who makes a living filming children at Disneyland, I would take a hard look at my life choices..

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
@Lalo Salamanca When you're right, you're right. However, we WILL have to dock some points for guessing the friend incorrectly. We also would have accepted "A friend who will remain nameless & faceless for all eternity". Thanks for playing Whose Lie is it Anyway? where the friends are made up and the cat don't matter. Tune in next time!

View attachment 2783634
Clue Request: Does this “Best Friend” happen to have TSA Pre-Check or did it recently expire?

IMG_0147.jpeg

• Haha

OutofScope

VIP Member
Their complaints are valid, actually. Disney is too crowded for them to do antics like this like they used to. It is a crying shame.
53C19741-6682-451B-8FA5-F30C8E746384.jpeg
84179A76-2AE9-4402-88E4-F7CD51F5587E.jpeg
E5463A63-E01B-43DE-915E-622A68DE0FE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

TheHooptie

Chatty Member
So in bad personal news for myself, I tested positive for covid-19. I'm going to do the responsible thing, and isolate and not go to theme parks while sick.
I can show you how to change the date in your iPhone if you need to falsify a Covid test

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Translation: We’re forever bound to this place due to our financial dependency on it. The park experience is getting worse, so that makes it even more of a slog for us to have to go all the time.

We‘re trying to go less cuz we hate it, and film videos elsewhere - but you guys don’t really watch those. So, we will continue to go every week as usual, but please expect more complaining cuz it’s totally a drag to be there as often as we are.

• Heart
  • Haha

ohmygoddude82

I've wondered that myself. You don't ever see them together on Instagram like you used to and no one here has posted any videos of them together in a long time.
Get ready for an Instagram story from KT with him tagged in it talking about how good of friends they are...

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Good news, guys. People are loving KT’s post about the pesky pandemic interrupting her magic mornings.

IMG_7708.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

cardfrek

VIP Member
Oh jeeze, it's that Attractions Live lady trying to go viral 🙄

Speaking of viral, I finally feel like I've gotten over my covid. It knocked me down for a solid week, even with having all my vaccinations.

• Heart
  • Haha

TheHooptie

Chatty Member
KT what was the purpose of your trip to New Mexico? Why do you have a gray tooth? Why don't you film or edit for the channel? Where is the Tahoe vlog? Why do you only gain followers after a Costco vlog? Do you rent out the Malibu shack since you’re never there? Why do you call yourself a travel channel when you go to Disney 5 days a week?

• Haha
  • Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
As we hit our own TL milestone…..does it feel like some bullying or pooooor KT posts are coming soon? She has to be starting a slow boil very very soon and needs to poke her few remaining stans to show her some love and sympathy 🤮 Or I will double down for some mystery posts of a day out with friends and it’s either a one and done appearance by some rando or a picture of an inanimate object with an ooey gooey caption of how wonderful their circle of friends is now
Maybe time for another….ask me anything…on IG!

• Haha
  • Heart
spencer knows no woman is going anywhere near him at his age and with how he's looking these days

he's really got no choice but to stick by KT's side as her youtube slave for the rest of his miserable existence. really can't blame him for being an alcoholic

still don't feel an ounce of sympathy for him. he's a scumbag and this is all karma for stalking a married woman on periscope. those old disney bears videos where he's openly flirting with KT and running away to get his fuel rod recharged with her while his GF was with him at the park piss me off so much

• Heart