Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mad TEA party

VIP Member
OK, I skimmed the Target video on mute! No way am I going to listen to them just pick up random products and ramble on.
Do you think KT bought the ears she is wearing OR ditches them in a random aisle? 😅
Screenshot_20240223_184627_Chrome.jpg

Also, this comment:
Screenshot_20240223_185839_Chrome.jpg

🤣😂😅 That would require these two lazy asses to actually put effort into their channel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Well, at least we now know how they spend their copious amounts of not working time -- watching better vloggers.

They're copy cats who aren't even worth a look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Just checked and was not surprised, almost 30 hours and not still no sound at the beginning of the Video. They must be still working on fixing the "small sound issue".
As KT said they are a one man show, they have no help, no team, no moderators and KT does nothing but uses her fake profiles to write positive comments on their vlogs and troll other vloggers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Translation: We hate how "crowded" the parks are because we want to continue to come here everyday to grift without having families, who are making memories, get in our way 😡

• Heart
  • Haha

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
It's all bullshit. There is no forthright attempt to explain their new home. The "house" tableau is 100% deception.

"This is our gift basket from when we closed." Meanwhile, a search of the Orange County Grantor/Grantee index for "Edmonds Spencer" gives no results. Likewise, no results for any "Slockbower" at all. So WTF closed? Their bank account? Their window of opportunity? Their feeble minds to reality? Because it doesn't appear to have been an escrow in the County of Orange, State of California, vesting fee title in real property to either of them.

Also, that doesn't look like a house to me. That's a townhouse front door, townhouse garage, townhouse "dining room" (scoff), townhouse "back yard" (double scoff), townhouse "fireplace" (pathetic, and they are going to "redo" it? Absurd). The dimensions of the rooms and low ceilings and cheap fixtures all scream, "dippy two-story North O.C. townhouse".

If they were being forthright, they would show us the profile of their dream "house".
---
Also, Brah looks like he's about to have a heart attack. Stop drinking liquor.
---
People are rarely vague on accident.
---
"Our life is way better than yours, but we're totally vague and secretive about every little last bit of it." STFU & GTFOH.
---
"We're not ahunred percent sure" how long we have lived here. WTF?
---
Am I being too harsh? Maybe Spen-gali convinced some O.C. homeowner to move out of their house and sell it to them with insufficient income and low credit (based on their apparent inability to even get a Disney branded Chase credit card; treble scoff), with a zero-interest wraparound mortgage. It's possible.
---
Bad liars don't realize that other people can tell when they are dancing around the truth, trying to avoid it. It's pretty obvious. Telling the truth is easy. You don't need to stumble around with your words to get there.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
They are a travel channel after all…. And what the hell is “your perception is your reality” 🤣

View attachment 2828724
View attachment 2828731
KT, you dumbass...The person gave you the reasons for her feelings. Your negativity is coming across in your videos.
I also like how KT basically throws Spencer under the bus, that it's the filming/editing that could be the problem. The two things that Spencer does. 😂
KT ~ "A vague feeling that is difficult to understand" She basically summed up all of her Instagram posts!!! What a dummy

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
It's so nice that BLAB's Patreon subscribers get a nice little 'Hello' once a month from KT & Spence in the form of an automated email stating their credit card has been charged.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad

TheConnoisseur

Spencer lecturing the crowd: “remember kids, you’re looking at the real mom and pop set up, stop fronting!!! - you know who are”

IMG_4318.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
When might we anticipate a rebuttal post from Katie? It will probably consist mainly of reposts featuring her girlfriend, Xerakuhx, from six years ago, whom she never spends time with anymore due to having outgrown the "Disneyland is life" phase and starting a family.
@Lalo Salamanca When you're right, you're right. However, we WILL have to dock some points for guessing the friend incorrectly. We also would have accepted "A friend who will remain nameless & faceless for all eternity". Thanks for playing Whose Lie is it Anyway? where the friends are made up and the cat don't matter. Tune in next time!

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 8.20.37 AM.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Typical Spence entitlement…..
BLAB go into ToonTown and Spencer says “we always take the little side path, I don’t know why more people don’t take it”
Here is why they don’t, you entitled asshole…….
Assaaand surprise surprise the comment is deleted.

• Haha
  • Wow

mad TEA party

VIP Member
They also compare cookies from Costco vs Harbor Galley! (the only two places this traveling channel duo go)
download (1).jpg
vs.
download.jpg

THIS is what KT would be an expert of....cookies 😅
Oh and they chose COSTCO as the winner..
riveting content!

• Haha
  • Wow

mad TEA party

VIP Member
two things that stood out in the Fun Zone video...

They eat pizza AGAIN..and plain cheese at that :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot (5).png

Which one is worse? The parent that just lets the kid climb up the machine or Spencer, who continues to roll the ball the entire time the kid is climbing?? WTF!
Screenshot (6).png

---
ok two more... 😅

KT wears this for like half the video....
Screenshot (8).png

And apparently Spencer's life goal is this LED worth 8500 tickets. I guess this is what you strive for when you want to be part of the rich and famous club but only have the budget of a teenager living off of his parents 😂
Screenshot (9).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

BusyMum68

VIP Member
I’m confused by this latest vlog. Was it a week day and full of retirees? Or is the town mostly retirees? I have a relative moving to the Villages, so I watched a few vlogs from there to see what is going on. Blab seemed like they were visiting a 55+ community.

No shade on the people. I’m not too far off 55+. 😂 And I love my yacht rock station. But I did find it funny that KT is 36/37 and dancing to Jimmy Buffett with her boyfriend’s peers. She used to be having a blast at Disney. Laughing and dancing with friends in a line that ends at an attraction or Disney restaurant. Now she’s in a conga line with strangers that dances its way to an assisted living dining room.
As a member of the 55+ club an married to a 60 year old I would like to gently protest. Hubby and I still go to all day rock festivals (the only difference now is that we imbibe a nice Sauvignon Blanc as opposed to chugging back bourbon like we used to in our 20's.) Hubby also still heads straight to the mosh pit. My 90 year old father dances better than Spence in that clip. That was not dancing. That was a series of very shallow, awkward squats.

I have never seen anything like it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Hmm…Katie is exhibiting 1.0 behavior. I wonder if there are long-term compatibility issues with version 2.0.

• Haha
  • Heart