Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Screenshot (641).png

New "Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel Because We've Got Zero Ideas For A Vlog" video. Who would be stupid enough to make rainy weather the subject of a vlog? Unemployed dumb people, that's who.

Biggest WTF moment, they grab a bite to eat and KT realizes she's got her sunglasses perched on her forehead and pulls them down so she can eat (on a grey, rainy day).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

UncleLester

VIP Member
BL&B: “We hate how crowded the parks are all of the time now.”

ALSO BL&B: “The reservation system that limits the amount of people that can visit the parks each day needs to be abolished.”

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Thumbnail: “Balboa fun zone arcade is back!”

Person who doesn’t live near Newport Beach and has no idea what/where the Balboa fun zone arcade is: “Wtf is the Balboa fun zone arcade?!”
Was the Balboa Fun Zone visit the big secret that they were hyping up on the last “What’s Happening Wednesday”?

If so, I now completely understand Spencer not wanting to get too excited in advance.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Who wins that fight for real?
It's a draw. Spencer swings, misses, and falls to the ground, startling Katie, who is nearby, causing her to fart. The fart drifts toward Justen's face, triggering a gluten allergy attack, and he defecates himself while making PeeWee Herman sounds. They both gather themselves and silently part ways.

• Haha
  • Wow

cardfrek

VIP Member
I made the regretful decision to watch the Balboa Fun Zone vlog. HOLY SHIT IT WAS BORING. It's a freaking arcade! There was a few times where they said "We don't know what this does, but we're gonna play it." Got some real pros here 🙄. I think they spent about $20 in that arcade too, and at the end, they only had 700 tickets 🤣🤣🤣. Spence pointed his iPhone at signs and read aloud what it says followed by "Neat" "Cool" "That's Amazing", we have some real masters of their craft here folks.

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
I imagine the below body language in the photo is very similar to when Spencer first saw Katie on Periscope and hunted her down:

IMG_8900.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
They've done it. I never imagined it was possible, but they've actually produced a vlog that's even less popular than the Balboa vlog. Truly unbelievable. Keep up the great work guys.

Ranked views in the first 2 hours:
12213F80-4552-4A0A-86AF-F5C538F21502.jpeg

Maybe change the thumbnail 4 times? :ROFLMAO: ✨

• Haha
  • Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
So in bad personal news for myself, I tested positive for covid-19. I'm going to do the responsible thing, and isolate and not go to theme parks while sick.

• Heart
  • Sad

Nickster71

VIP Member
KT was working overtime on her IG stories the last couple of days trying to prove to Tattle she is in fact living her best life. It must really suck to worry so much about what other people think of you.
Her ex vlogging friends posting Galentine pics REALLY got to her. Lol I don't know if her stans still hang around here. But if any of you do, KT doesn't like DMs pointing out how she's not included in the pics.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
IMG_4153.jpeg
Dylan's vlog featuring a SpongeBob ride in Las Vegas receives 90k views, while BLAB films Eataly and the Golden Steer for the tenth time, gets only 8k views :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Didn’t Katie and her channel fail to like, comment, or share any of Dylan’s Tokyo Disneyland content… or any content of his for that matter? Not something you’d expect for someone implying that they want to see their squad succeed… unless he’s not in her squad. I feel like this is a Fresh Baked scenario… they are fake friends with Dylan and jealous of any success he might get. I just looked at Dylan’s channel and he’s actually getting way more views than BLAB.

• Heart
  • Wow

TheHooptie

Chatty Member
“Listen I didn’t have a backup plan after I got fired. Now I have to film and edit home videos for my failing YouTube channel where I take some other guy's wife to Disneyland”

1709237832513.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow