Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mouse Daze

When you're a BLAB stan and you wanted a WHW back, but you ordered the Wish version 🤣
They are too chicken sh*t doing a real live......they know they will get called out and made fun of
It is quite an accomplishment to be the most hated Dland bloggers!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

BusyMum68

VIP Member
According to KT’s phone, it’s 1:33.
View attachment 2776851
Oh and she put this in her cart…but who knows if they actually bought anything…

Well according to several of her IG stories there is a detailed critique (KKKT 2.0 critique means you tell people if the product, in your opinion, is good or not. It's actually a French word which is why it's so hard for you to say.) of the product. Remember she *dislikes* sweet drinks (BusyMum takes a break to snort with laughter) but she took one for the team and added 'a bit more' than she usually would so she could get a 'really good taste' and comes to the conclusion that it is a 9/10. Apparently it's Pink Frosting flavour ( :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: ) which is exactly what someone who hates sweet flavours, especially in coffee, would give a 90% approval rating to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
I don't go near KT's IG. Tattle keeps me up to date on her childish rants. As I was catching up here, I wondered what had set her off. Seeing the pics of all her former friends hanging out together gave me my answer. Lol BLAB are losers

• Heart
  • Haha

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Lets look at Kitra's day as opposed to KKKT 2.0's........

I know whose 'Best Life' I'd prefer........

OA5.png
KTIG42.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
In the ”Let’s bitch about Disneyland” chat video the other day, they snidely comment that Tomorrowland is so bad that it should be called “D’Amaro Land”.

And now on Instagram, KT refers to Disneyland as “Craptastic” in one story and then immediately proceeds to post a selfie from the park in the next.

I get that Disneyland essentially only stands to gain from a bunch of vloggers giving them free marketing, but at some point you‘d think that someone at Disney would step in and be like “You know what? We’ve got plenty of you bozos as it is - we don’t need to allow this ONE channel to shit all over us in one breath and then profit off us in the next.”

Objectively, it would be poetic justice at this point if BLAB’s permission to vlog-for-cash at the Disneyland Resort was revoked.

They both deserve it, but it would be MOSTLY KT’s fault, which would be even sweeter. She thinks she’s some kind of social justice warrior for the OG Disney fan, but she‘s actually just an entitled narcissist that’s bad for business - Disney’s and her own.
That has thread #101 all over it. KT & Spencer Griftin and Bitchin about Disneyland 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
@Lalo Salamanca When you're right, you're right. However, we WILL have to dock some points for guessing the friend incorrectly. We also would have accepted "A friend who will remain nameless & faceless for all eternity". Thanks for playing Whose Lie is it Anyway? where the friends are made up and the cat don't matter. Tune in next time!

View attachment 2783634
Someone with friends would post the pic of them chatting with the friend. :ROFLMAO:
And the details she has to add. 35+ minutes, couldn't name the best friend...yep, sounds made up!
What a delusional dumbass!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Spencer could never make a 6 minute video like this. And no, Spencer, I don’t care if OA has an editor to put it together or they did it themselves. Viewers want quality content, they really don’t care how it’s made behind the scenes

• Heart
  • Haha

westville

Chatty Member
I’m confused by this latest vlog. Was it a week day and full of retirees? Or is the town mostly retirees? I have a relative moving to the Villages, so I watched a few vlogs from there to see what is going on. Blab seemed like they were visiting a 55+ community.

No shade on the people. I’m not too far off 55+. 😂 And I love my yacht rock station. But I did find it funny that KT is 36/37 and dancing to Jimmy Buffett with her boyfriend’s peers. She used to be having a blast at Disney. Laughing and dancing with friends in a line that ends at an attraction or Disney restaurant. Now she’s in a conga line with strangers that dances its way to an assisted living dining room.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Justin Scarred is at Walt Disney World right now showing the most pricey and elegant rooms at the WDW resorts
Did BLAB do something similar when they featured the lowest-priced non-theme park view room at the Grand Californian? You know, those inward-facing rooms that don’t get direct sunlight.

• Haha
  • Heart

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
Incoming: video COMPLAINING about the parks
View attachment 2773798
haha...they are so dumb. If you are that unhappy, quit going. Simple as that. At the end of the day, it's a theme park. Entertainment. You don't actually work for Disney. You grift at the park for a living. MORONS! Disney does not have to change if people keep paying.
If you like hearing Spencer ramble on and on and on...this is the video for you 😅
They are just so bitter. They were so cocky thinking they could walk around an amusement park, eat, screech, play hide the fuel ride,and make tons of money. Now that it’s definitely not panning out they have to blame something/someone else. Can you imagine being FULL grown adults with zero ability to take any accountability???? No wonder they are a joke to the other vloggers
---
Cue her asking Dense for his wallet from 7th grade that he got in his stocking for becoming a big boy. She will have that back up in no time
---
It is funny how Matty's wife will filter herself (she filters at least 50 pounds off her body.............and gives herself a witch's chin). She never bothers to filter Spencer. Matty's wife is such a thoughtful caring person.
Is that why they still aren’t divorced?? Her kind and caring personality 😆😆😆
---
I called it!!! They would have an excuse or a sudden conflict when it came to D23 this year because Adam had all ready been talking about it. Such chicken s**ts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ohmygoddude82

KT was working overtime on her IG stories the last couple of days trying to prove to Tattle she is in fact living her best life. It must really suck to worry so much about what other people think of you.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheHooptie

Chatty Member
It prob took Spencer 12 hours to edit this video and looks like no one gives a damn about their Wednesday:

1710452367254.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
A little bit of revisionist history by someone?

1) Remember before Covid when “Rise of Resistance” required you to click to join a virtual queue while standing on property in a precisely six second window or else you had to tell Junior that you got to the Park for 7AM but still can’t ride the ride because your cell service was slow.

I don’t think that was a much better experience.

2) Remember when Mickey’s Runaway Railway didn’t exist at Disneyland before Covid?

3) Remember when Spider-Man’s Ride didn’t exist at DCA before Covid?

• Heart
remember when you could go to the park and not have to worry about a creepy, drunk old man and his married GF getting in your face and threatening you?

1709708336596.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Former Stanlicia

Once upon a time, there was a man who worked on television shows like American Idol and Golden Globes.

Then his married girlfriend lost her job, and moved in with her dog...

Screenshot_20240131_192150_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart