Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Cuxar Choadley
---
To those of you who are looking back on the posts from the incident in question, let us know if you find where all may have actually been revealed and we missed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Do you think they'll take us along when they apply for state benefits that broke people are eligible for? I wonder what county they'll apply in since they are nearly homeless in two counties.

I so wanted them to vlog their visit to Lamoreaux Justice Center for KT's divorce issues, but I honestly don't think that day will ever come.

They've given us a tour of so many Costcos, now it's time for them to visit all the county services offices.

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
They've pulled off this "huge announcement" stunt before, but it's always been something underwhelming. The last time I remember, it was just their stay at the M hotel.

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Can't think of anything I would like better to do than to sit around and watch THESE TWO bitch and complain about anything, especially a theme park that they both feel so openly and unashamed about expressing their lack of approval.
Who the F do they think they are?
The me, me, me entitlement here is off the charts. Don't like it, don't go. I won't be once my pass is expired. I'm over it. But I don't have to depend on it for a paycheck.

• Heart
  • Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
*checks calendar* So we're 3 1/2 months into 2024, and so far, they have been to ZERO new places. But in that one vlog, KT said she want to travel more and go to new destinations. They are SEVERELY lacking in that respect.

• Haha
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
If I am not mistaken, I don't believe Security "J-Rex" Jeremy - or Security Brian or Security Bruja - have appeared fraternizing with them in one of their videos or on KT's social media in a long time. Did Disney finally clamped down on their security personnel to stop spending so much time on them and/or giving them any special favors? Maybe that is why they are so bitter at Disney now. They are not being treated like the VIP influencers they think they are.

529A345F-25F5-41E6-88DA-DFC6BECCBCA0.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
At this point, they should just change the channel name to "Best Life and Disneyland Propaganda." Daily updates on all the crime happening around Disneyland, remembering what Disneyland was and how bad it has become, and mundane, repetitive vlogs from coastal areas and big box stores.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yoursh

VIP Member
So I tried to hate watch the DTD video and when they were in World of Disney and Spence picks up the Darth Vader backpack he calls it feeble. KT goes on to state she has never heard of the word and does not know what it means. Her stupidity never ceases to amaze. Feeble, KT, is what Spence is, take a look. Personally I don't see WAHT he sees in HER. Pretty? Nope. Smart? Nope.

• Haha
  • Wow

Nickster71

VIP Member
I wonder how many stans submit questions asking why they don't do a live Q&A?? And how disappointed are they when the question isn't answered?? I'm only posting this to see if BLAB will answer. I think the narrative will be they are way too busy to go live. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart

pinkladyapples

Anyone else catch this on the Windy vlog? KT saying she wants to replicate the Snow White statues and waterfall for her backyard. Not “when we get a house or one day…” but acting as if she has an actual backyard now. Then Spencer saying it would be “easy peasy”

Are these delusional fools for real or are they trolling us?!
View attachment 2833242
Spencer: Easy Peasy! (goes to Home Depot for some plywood and paint)
SERF: Rocking the cans in the "backyard"
Results: So rad! Just like Disneyland!
1000_F_465577485_14AmZI9oeRqwQEKbnz80x5OY1ASaTzdh.jpg

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Two questions.
1. Has Spencer ever been observed holding a balled-up tissue (used as a lens cleaner) throughout an entire vlog since Covidgate?

2. Since Covidgate, have they ever started and closed a vlog from the secluded picnic area at Disneyland?

• Haha
  • Heart

dramalt

VIP Member
They also compare cookies from Costco vs Harbor Galley! (the only two places this traveling channel duo go)
View attachment 2773831 vs.View attachment 2773832
THIS is what KT would be an expert of....cookies 😅
Oh and they chose COSTCO as the winner..
riveting content!
this is such a dumb comparison. normal people don't go to disneyland for the cookies. nobody is asking for this comparison and it's completely useless information.

• Haha
  • Heart