Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Out of their last 100 videos, I’d seen seven in part or in whole. But I feel compelled to see the “new home” video to exercise my bullshit detector. I’ll let you all know what part of it is not bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
If they did buy a place, there will soon be an entry under their names as grantee in the county grantor/grantee index. I’d be shocked.
---
Which document could be obtained by the public to see the address of such purchased parcel of real property.

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Ok, just finished the Craptastic new home vlog. I came to the conclusion :

THEY DID NOT BUY A HOUSE!

It's more like an opportunity were forced to move and this was the best option for two people who CANNOT AFFORD to buy a house on their own.
hmm, the acting skills in this one 😅
Oh we did not get video of them eating. Instead they raved about a Baskin Robbins ice cream that they just had to have for working so hard. :ROFLMAO: How hard did you work when you hired movers...😂😅:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot (21).png

HIRED MOVERS FOR THIS :
Screenshot (24).png

AND THIS :
Screenshot (25).png

:ROFLMAO:😅😂

• Haha

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Disney basically has a right to say you can't bring pot onto their premises or consume it there. Just as they can with alcohol. Even if that is purely to protect their own business interests, although they can make a pretty clear case for a safety need to ban it on their property, especially inside their Parks. If he was smoking on a public street or in a parking lot, that is really dumb and probably also illegal multiple times over just on it's face, without putting the moving vehicle aspect into the equation. And it just looks really bad. The total lack of judgement of any kind by this grown-ass man, father of two, is astonishing.

I'm not suggesting that Four-Tony do this, but wouldn't it have been better to take some edible cannabis along, and pop it in the mouth before getting out of the car? Surely people do this regularly at Disneyland and Disney does, nor has cause to do, anything about it.

This kid is just plain dumb.

• Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Based on how disappointed they seemed to be moving out of the Anacrapa, the new digs must be a huge downgrade 🤣

• Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
How would she know about the security in theme parks around the world??? They go to Disneyland seven days a week, Knotts and Universal only on Halloween, and WDW every 3 yrs. Katie pretending to be a world traveler, she can’t even make it to Target across the street from her apartment.
I think that's coming from Dylan. KT does that a lot. Passes off info Spence or someone else tells her as her own thoughts. Dylan likes the security system at Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disney, and he wishes the American parks would adopt their method.

• Haha
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Did you catch that they bought this porch light at Costco? I’m pretty sure if you live in an apartment you can’t switch out porch lights? Unless it’s for their backyard….
View attachment 2831517
With the amount they spent, maybe KT swiped Oma's Costco cash? Unless they check ID....OR they were shopping for Oma, who might actually own a house and need a porch light? 😄

• Haha

CactusMouse

Glad Dylan is getting more views than his “friends” now! I don’t like him, but at least he puts some effort into his vlogs and will go different theme parks.

Maybe ole Dense and KKKT should get off their asses and film something other than Disneyland for the 1000th time or their so-called shopping trip some random big box store.

• Haha