Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hollywood123

Spencer could never make a 6 minute video like this. And no, Spencer, I don’t care if OA has an editor to put it together or they did it themselves. Viewers want quality content, they really don’t care how it’s made behind the scenes
Wow their trip looks amazing! Cant wait to watch all of this content. Dumb and dummer (Spencer & Katie) need to just go away. They are in the the crap that stick to the side of the toilet bowl after you flush! As far as vloggers go.😃

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Based on the other cheapy fixtures and sizes of the rooms we have seen, I'm sure that kitchen is a joke too. But so is her "cooking".

• Haha
Reactions: 17

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
Just checking (because I can’t bring myself to watching their nonsense)….but when was their last time at Dense’s Mom’s apartment in the Bu?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Second Classholes

VIP Member
There is no way she found that herself. She can't even spell. She had to either see it on another vlog, or I am guessing it was in a now deleted comment.

KT sure does like to point out how SmArT she is!

• Heart
  • Haha
there is zero chance they purchased a new home in OC in this economy/housing market when spencer rarely ever works anymore and KT is unemployed. they never even once mention in the video that they bought the house

it's 100% a rental and based on the cheap and gaudy looking furniture, was likely pre-furnished

• Heart

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
Them not using this opportunity to show off their “owned” “house” and all “amenities” and “furniture” they already “purchased”, and rub it in tattlers faces seems unexpected. Something is fishy and I’m not referring to their hygiene.
Exactly. How many videos forty apartments ago did we have to hear the explanation about buying a new couch and that whole saga????
---
How does that work….Im honestly asking here. I have bought several homes in my marriage of 30 years and my husband and I always go through the qualifying process together. How does this work is someone os a) unemployed
b) legally married to someone else
Also, if she is somehow on the mortgage…what claim does her X now have on it?
In conclusion ….its bs and it’s his Mom’s dumpy investment with weird retirement home furnishings. This was probably the only way she could get them the heck out of the Bu long term

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
Best Life & Beyond #101 While KT & Spencer have more “gently used” sofas, Patrick Begorra has a bigger Kitchen

• Haha

Thunder Chicken

4 Tony here. My cousin said they looked familiar when they picked him and his friends up to help move. They were at Home Depot but told us to meet at Mcd‘s. They even gave them Disneyland 100 shirts that still had tags.
IMG_3642.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow