Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

westville

Chatty Member
Ain’t no way someone buys a house without using the phrase, ‘we bought a house.’. I have bought and sold many houses over my lifetime and have never said, ‘I got a house.’ Buying a home is such an arduous task and such a monumental one if like Katie, you’ve never owned property before, that it would give off a whole different vibe than the one they’re putting off.

I have always thought Spencer might have a lot of money saved from working for a lot of years and being such a tight ass. But I think even he isnt stupid enough to buy a home with a woman who is still legally married to someone else.

Further, there’s no way KT and Spencer actually picked out that furniture. It seemed to surprise them. ’Look honey! The chair swivels!’ There would also be some story about shopping for it that KT wouldn’t be able to shut up about.

Fully believe this is another investment property from Mama Emmons that they are being allowed to rent. I think the couch swap is a clue. Mama Emmons picked out the couches in the house, and she wants their couch from the apartment cause it fits in Malibu.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

TheConnoisseur

So in bad personal news for myself, I tested positive for covid-19. I'm going to do the responsible thing, and isolate and not go to theme parks while sick.
Nah forget that!!

I think you should still go to the park - just make sure you disguise yourself by removing your hat and sunglasses.

• Haha
  • Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
@Lalo Salamanca When you're right, you're right. However, we WILL have to dock some points for guessing the friend incorrectly. We also would have accepted "A friend who will remain nameless & faceless for all eternity". Thanks for playing Whose Lie is it Anyway? where the friends are made up and the cat don't matter. Tune in next time!

View attachment 2783634
“See everyone, I do have actual real friends!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Five hours in and it’s at 24k views. BLABS Costco extravaganza is sitting at 9.7k after 2 days.
This is the reality they chose.

OA teaser - 50K 10 hours in
BLAB Costco haul - 10k 2 days in.

FYI
---
I was going to say that I hope they did buy a house at the top of the market and high interest. But how could they afford a house? Imagine how vague the explanation for that purchase would have to be.

Then again, how can they afford the two places they already profess to maintaining? Obviously they are leaching and siphoning wealth from someone else rather than doing anything to create sufficient wealth to support themselves.

At least if they bought a house, the interest would be an income tax deduction, in case they ever have any income.
---
Probably it’s her getting the IHSS benefits. He’s probably her caregiver. Don’t you need medi-cal to get IHSS?
Maybe they sold their share of Tattle. Remember they are part owners!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
He doesn't even own a home.
Exactly! Is he doing home projects in his imaginary garage?? For his imaginary home?? Haha he can’t even build shelves….he has to acquire them from the Woo (who in fact does OWN a home) He had to ask for help to hang a curtain rod for Pete’s sake bahaha

• Haha
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
KT I know you read tattle and I just want to let you know all your complaining and unhappiness isn’t because Disneyland is so different after Covid. It’s because you’ve become a bitter, hateful, and miserable person.

Pre-pandemic you two had a thriving YouTube channel that had hundreds and thousands of views and you took those days for granted all while thinking you two were untouchable/unstoppable. Not once have you mentioned the millions of lives lost due to the pandemic. Your misery is very much self-inflicted. You two are no longer able to visit the parks “FREELY” and no I’m not talking about the reservation system. You are no longer able to enjoy the parks without hiding behind your gigantic umbrella, hiding from all the other Disney content creators. No longer able to attend opening days for events held at the parks ie: Food and Wine Festival, or attend after hour events in fear of other vloggers. Keep biting the hand that feeds you, this will soon come to an end and you’ll have to go back to putting on your red nose and clown makeup and blow up animal balloons for kids.

Disneyland still holds the same magic it always has it’s whether you choose to see the cup half full or the cup half empty. Like you’ve said many times ….this is the reality YOU chose. BOOP!

View attachment 2798060
View attachment 2798061View attachment 2798062

"...my job..."

227DC15E-C0A3-4032-A875-29BC5C36D695.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
If you go to their youtube and sort the videos from oldest to newest and watch 3 or 4 of the oldest ones from 6 years ago, it's mind boggling the transformation that has taken place. Spencer is a complete shell of his former self and she is no longer the queen bee of all the douchebags who used to follow her around. The reason all she does now is sit around and bitch is because these glory days are long gone and won't be coming back and she knows it.

I will say, it sure is glorious to watch!
Thanks Spencer!

• Haha
  • Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
This came from Liz……Fresh Baked’s wife

I wonder who she could be talking about….LOL

I am sure KT will be laying on the couch all day, trying to find some dumb ass meme to post to get back at Liz.
I’m actually attempting a monthly meme count from KKKT2.0 for March. The categories are:
Leo Pride
Bitch and proud
Dissing Disney
Toxicity

I’ll try and do a weekly update here.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
IMG_3992.jpeg

“We are working on fixing it as we speak”

13 hours… still not fixed. No sound for the first 10 seconds of the vlog. How does that even happen.

Spencer really dropped the ball on this one.

This seems like an obvious error that would be caught during the editing and reviewing process.

They don’t even watch their own videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
@Lalo Salamanca When you're right, you're right. However, we WILL have to dock some points for guessing the friend incorrectly. We also would have accepted "A friend who will remain nameless & faceless for all eternity". Thanks for playing Whose Lie is it Anyway? where the friends are made up and the cat don't matter. Tune in next time!

View attachment 2783634
so KT, who is this "best friend" that you speak of?

i'll take things that never happened for $100, ghost of alex

• Haha
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
Anyone else catch this on the Windy vlog? KT saying she wants to replicate the Snow White statues and waterfall for her backyard. Not “when we get a house or one day…” but acting as if she has an actual backyard now. Then Spencer saying it would be “easy peasy”

Are these delusional fools for real or are they trolling us?!
View attachment 2833242
"Easy peasy" coming from the dude that can't even hang a curtain rod 🤣 or afford 50 cent ranch... gtfoh, lazy grifters
---
Oh and that seems like a big Costco purchase from these two broke cheapskates...who thinks they went right back in and returned half the cart? 😅

Maybe they are moving in with Oma? Sounds on par for their grifting lifestyle

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart