Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

westville

Chatty Member
It’s clear that these two have no future financial plans but hope of inheriting something from Oma and Spencer’s mom.

They are parasites. Subsisting off Disney like a tapeworm. And doing the same to their elderly relatives.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Barely an hour after they left Tortilla Jo's, KT wanted to eat pizza bread and some cake from Earl of Sandwich because...

Screenshot (150).png

Girl Sure Jan GIF - Girl Sure Jan Sarcastic - Discover & Share GIFs

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Do you think Spencer is feverishly editing the cue card talk vlog right now?
Or are him and fatty boom boom splitting a breakfast somewhere before they ride their scooters around the funzone again?
They won’t post it. They are too paranoid people here would figure out the “where” this was and comment about them on those social accounts.

They must protect their fake narrative about their “Best Life” at all costs instead of ever being accountable that they make mistakes and telling their audience that it is OK to be who you really are status wise.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
i can't believe that either of them came up with this joke on their own
No doubt KT saw this on Instagram somewhere. This is where she keeps in touch with her 49,000 best friends and the Vaseline family of self-care products.
That has thread #101 all over it. KT & Spencer Griftin and Bitchin about Disneyland 😂
Best Life and Beyond #101 - KT & Spencer's Craptastic Voyage

• Haha
  • Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Ohhhh another on of these!! The last one was hilarious!!!

Get your thinking caps on peeps!!!

KTIG31.png

• Haha
  • Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
8k2yti.jpg

Wow, what a bitch.

Spencer, why are you still with this lazy ungrateful slob? She's just using you. Your only purpose in her life is to feed her and get her on YouTube. Just leave her already. That recent Patrick Begorra skit on St Patrick's day. Holy shit. There you are pleading and begging like a little dog for a simple kiss while she stood there smirking at you. If you've got a shred of dignity left still inside you'd kick her ass to the curb and get out.

• Heart
  • Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
She probably also wants to go back to 2019 YT streaming where they were raking in the $uperchat money on lives, and hadn't burned all those bridges with their"ex-friends" and still hanging out with the more popular Disneyland vloggers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Do you believe they'll make the mistake of revealing their new location in a vlog once more, only to become upset when we bring it up?

• Haha

TheConnoisseur

Spencer: So I just rolled up on her and kicked some mean game like “Yo Amber, it’s me Spencer… your old stage manager from Price”

IMG_4323.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
I’m going to guess it was all, “really good”.
---
But in reality, it’s pretty much the most pointless video ever. I’m guessing. I didn’t watch. Who would, other than ironically? WTF cares about balboa peninsula and the arcade there? Who could even find it? I could, even though I have never been inside or even close in the last twenty years. But I’m sure KT couldn’t find it on a map or make her way there on her own. And that’s fine because very few people could. Because nobody cares about an arcade in some obscure, affluent, vaguely famous, yet still backwater, locale. What is the point, other than to flex and pretend to live in Newport? The same is to be said about their Malibu Façade.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Does this mean she wants to be back in a time before Spence and her were together? When she was with Matty? When she had a job ergo an income? When she wasn't banished form the vlogging community? Before her online reputation was trashed? When she was naturally thin and didn't need meds for diabetes and plantar fasciitis? When she didn't need to sell her plasma for money? When she wasn't wandering aimlessly around Target pretending to be interested in banal cheap stuff made in China with an aging alcoholic? When she could be seen in public without sunglasses?

KTIG41.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
It seems like she is taking the time to respond to most of the comments for the last few vlogs.
(Even the bots)
Man, you know they are getting desperate when KT takes the time to interact with the plebs.

• Haha
  • Heart

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
They totally seem like the type of people who are clueless that changing fixtures in a rented apartment is prohibited, and they’re also likely to be the type who would get upset about it.

It will probably go something like this:

Spencer: “Hey Henry, can you change out our patio light?”

Henry: “No, it’s a rental.”

Spencer: “WHAT! That’s ridiculous!”
IMG_6972.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
The amount of sponsorships they could have gotten along the way is probably staggering. On paper, both the YouTube channel and KT's IG have decent followings. Too bad KT's brand/persona is "Not cute Regina George", and the channel's M.O. is "how can we make Disneyland appear as monotonous as possible?"

• Haha