Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i love how BLAB's youtube bio mentions "tons of travel" when the only places they've "traveled" to are vegas every other weekend, tahoe, and that random trip to questa, new mexico to visit spencer's old drug den

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Oh nice - an update on wait times. I’m going next week, so it will be really helpful to know what the lines were like yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
KT has also been ripping off Magic Journeys by asking a question now in every vlog and asking people to answer it by leaving a comment.

WHY?! When they never acknowledge or answer people?!
I hate when vloggers say “leave a comment and let me know what you think”. It’s a lazy grifter move to increase engagement on the video and push it up in the algorithm.

• Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
"Questions for our speaker?"

"Yes, Mr. Spencer, when are you going to marry your girlfriend that you been seen with for the past six years?"

F012C8FB-3417-4406-850D-9DA08D76C82F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

La Guera

Aaaaaaaand its a new Costco vlog.......

Apparently in it (and i am not kidding) we get Spence's recommendation for...

Wait for it.....

His favourite razors from Costco.

Surely we must be close to the bottom of the barrel.
It doesn't look like his crusty ass shaves, so its very curious that he would mention razors. Oh maybe he shaves KT?

• Haha
  • Sick

BusyMum68

VIP Member
View attachment 2770608

New "Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel Because We've Got Zero Ideas For A Vlog" video. Who would be stupid enough to make rainy weather the subject of a vlog? Unemployed dumb people, that's who.

Biggest WTF moment, they grab a bite to eat and KT realizes she's got her sunglasses perched on her forehead and pulls them down so she can eat (on a grey, rainy day).
My personal highlight of the vlog was where Spence excitedly pointed out his favourite liquor store (no I am not joking)

• Haha
  • Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Kitra does a large part of the editing too! Spencer can’t even put out a quality video without sound issues and that is not choppy as shit!
Not to mention all spelling mistakes and misinformation in their videos. Spencer has been doing this for years per KTs ‘vision’ for the channel. But they’re so amateur my 12yr old does better videos.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Spencer's portrayal of Patrick this year seemed off; his tone conveyed a sense of reluctance, almost as if he were embarrassed to be obliged to perform. Comparing it to last year's vlog, it's evident that he has lost his enthusiasm for the Patrick thing.

• Haha
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
GB is on the ball again…… I think it’s hilarious she’s pointing out others typos. And now, thanks to our Plaid Hero she’s in a real bind- leave it and continue to be a point of derision or fix it knowing that would show she still reads here.
I don't think KT has ever made a post without some kind of error. She can't spell and her grammar is horrendous. If you didn't know that she was a useless, 30 something wanna be famous vlogger, you would think she was a 14 year old who dropped out of high school based on her posts.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mouse Daze

It is funny how Matty's wife will filter herself (she filters at least 50 pounds off her body.............and gives herself a witch's chin). She never bothers to filter Spencer. Matty's wife is such a thoughtful caring person.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
So.....have BLAB made their "big announcement" yet? When do we get to celebrate Katie's divorce? Aulani? Tokyo Disney? or maybe they finally have to live out of the hooptie

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
So last week KT and Spencer admitted in a video that they respond to a few comments on YT, then quickly get overwhelmed and stop responding. She even added that they don’t have assistants! What would you need an assistant for?! Then KT posted a meme about not responding to emails. Blab typically averages 35-55 comments.

Ordinary Adventures on the other hand receives hundreds on each video. Typically anywhere from 500-800 comments and they respond to each and every comment even if it’s a heart emoji or a thank you.

KT and Spencer have no full time job, no kids or animals to take care of, and yet they can’t even respond to a couple dozen comments to show their few fans some appreciation or to help the engagement of their channel.
PURE LAZINESS!!!
View attachment 2837237
KT ignoring her emails

Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 4.40.25 PM.png

• Haha

tgerlily

VIP Member
^ I think it's probably the fatter latter.
---
"Splitting" a breakfast. With mystery "extra free" stuff in abundance. I'm guessing.
In one of their recent vlogs an extra side of breakfast potatoes mysteriously appeared at their table…

• Haha
  • Heart