Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nickster71

VIP Member
Last night's live should absolutely result in KT and Spencer being banned from Disneyland. They stood next to both Alice in Wonderland, and the Matterhorn and purposely pointed the camera directly at the faces of park guests who were actively riding those attractions, specifically so they could live broadcast those people's faces around the world on their personal, for-profit YouTube channel, without permission of the guests or Disney. It's bad enough when they catch people in the background of their videos, and obnoxious when they do it live, but broadcasting people who are trying to enjoy a ride is beyond inappropriate. Disney needs to come down hard on this.
I REALLY wish they'd crack down on the lives. I would not want to be broadcast live on the internet when I'm on vacation.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
Once again we saw the entitled KT in her live feed. She wanted to walk up to the fountain beside the castle but was stopped by Disney cast members. She was so shocked...."why, what's going on ?" " I want to go this way...and they stopped ME ". It's as though, once again, she owns the park and whatever she wants to do, she'll do, no questions asked.
Time to close...eventually I'll get my fat ass outta here.
End of food service...gonna order one one treat.
It is never ending. She said they hope to be Club 33 members one day...OMG, with what money ?????

• Angry
  • Wow

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
I’ve been on vacation at Disneyland for 5 days and I now hate all of these vloggers more than ever. They show up for an hour or 2 and get misty about “the magic”. They are so full it. The information they provide is worthless.
We have had fun because I made it fun for my grandkids, but all day at Disneyland is nothing like what they portray. It’s dangerously overcrowded, extremely understaffed, and Fantasyland literally smells like a sewer.
We would have been so much better off with a video that said expect a shit show because that’s what it is right now.

• Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
I’ve been on vacation at Disneyland for 5 days and I now hate all of these vloggers more than ever. They show up for an hour or 2 and get misty about “the magic”. They are so full it. The information they provide is worthless.
We have had fun because I made it fun for my grandkids, but all day at Disneyland is nothing like what they portray. It’s dangerously overcrowded, extremely understaffed, and Fantasyland literally smells like a sewer.
We would have been so much better off with a video that said expect a shit show because that’s what it is right now.
I was on Indy with a vlogger the other day. I have a palsy in the left side of my body that effects my vision so my depth perception is pretty non existent. He was filming on his phone and the light was super bright right in front of me and it was all I could see. Totally ruined the experience.

• Angry
  • Sad

disdad1984

I'm disabled. That's exactly what he was thinking.
It’s messed up. I saw it and was like do people know about this.

It’s messed up. I saw it and was like do people know about this.
My son is Autistic and sometimes will make movements and I hear people laugh. It’s one of hardest things for a parent to ever hear. There she is probably drunk having a good old time laughing at some guy in a quote little scooter.

• Heart
  • Sad

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Shopping at Costco is soooooo much harder than Nursing by far…. BY FAR!

6B16D455-5F73-408B-81FA-870A008A8B54.png
DF78BDFE-FA7B-4B0B-8BC2-34D569A7BA47.png

The fuckin backpack takes up 1/2 the cart 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Is it just me or is it strange to take photos of any kind in a public bathroom?
And is a bathroom a place where anyone should be holding their phone in an active position?
Everything about using a phone in a bathroom seems wrong.

• Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Either it was snowing in Disneyland or Spence had run out of Dandruff Shampoo again.
The sheer amount on his hoodie in the treats video was next level.
FFS buy a lint roller Spence, you're always covered in something. You can literally pick them up for $1 in a dollar store, the best investment you'll ever make (free advice).

Congratulations on our 10th Thread Anniversary everyone 🥳🎉🍾🎁🎈🎉🥳
Thank you to @Lalo Salamanca and @The Specific for getting it off to a great start 👍
So many new members, welcome welcome welcome, whether you lurk or contribute, enjoy your time here :)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I am so glad that I found this place.

I had the absolute displeasure of living nearby to these two Neanderthals pre-covid before moving back home overseas.

I nearly fell off my chair when I was tipped off about their YouTube channel by a friend of mine, however their videos bought back hilarious memories of their absolute delusions of grandeur.

I’m glad there is a community that views them as the absolute scum that they are.
Welcome aboard!
Feel free to regale us with stories…shall you? 😄

What the heck is this!!!??
Is this some kind of weird fetish video they did?
I don't know about anyone else but this is going to give me nightmares for weeks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
It doesn't seem like anyone with a brain or a backbone is looking out for her though.
Come on!

Buying More Tiki Art and Toys > Paying out-of-pocket to a Licensed Caregiver to come by once a day to change dressings/treat wounds (not covered by Medicaid)

Karen KT trying to be the Disneyland Police

View attachment 1043098
View attachment 1043097
This is confirmation at how much these threads are in Katie’s head.

48 hours prior there was a lot of discussion about how inappropriate it was for Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons to film others at the parks.

How does Katie respond?

By pretending their filming is some necessary investigating journalist way of exposing atrocities that occur in a theme park built for children.

Katie,

You think throwing rocks at Ducks at a theme park is so upsetting? Why don’t you ask Oma (who is so proud of her German heritage) what her father (Katie’s Great Grandfather) did in the late 1930’s and early 1940’s?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That's one of the things that is most irritating about this. She deleted the comments, so therefore, the problem doesn't exist. Nevermind that the FRE video is now following her. Nevermind that THEIR video of her saying that is still up (unless I'm wrong about that?) or that she SAID IT in the first place!

Her little bubble is so small that as long as she deletes the comments she has access to *poof* nothing else exists and her followers better be cool with that or it's 'bye, Felicia!' :mad:

:mad::mad::mad:

This is quickly getting into Mrs. White from Clue territory for me, "I hated her SO... MUCH... that flames... flames, FLAMES, on the side of my face..." :mad:

I also don't watch the videos. I can't. I'll watch the ones you all post, but rage-watching stuff was never within my ability. They just make me too angry. The worst part is that they are real (FAKE) people, it's not even scripted.
I feel you. I can’t tolerate watching their channel, I mostly only follow what gets re-posted here. Watching people grift others in real time with no consequences & no one holding them accountable for anything is something else.

Watching KT go school-girl-heart-eyed emoji giddy reading Brickey’s comment almost made me feel bad for the old man. Almost. Then I remembered how Spencer fell for this same act from KT, cheated on his gf at the time and the rest is flabby history. Now he just sits there, a sad sack of high cholesterol, cheese, and booze covered with skin. Turns out Karma, just like KT, is one unapologetic bitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
The thrill and excitement, along with her infatuation with Spence at the beginning of the affair, has faded! She's bored now. She's mean and abusive but here she's trying to say that Spence is totally ok with the dynamic of the relationship. She's speaking for him and keeps looking over at him expecting him to agree with her, but he's not saying anything and she fumbles for words.
This is sad to watch, they are not on the same page at all.
Spence is always on the receiving end, and yet she's doing all the talking for him as you say.
His silence speaks volumes. this is a weak unhappy man, he's like a puppy with a shitty owner.
Another great clip @The Real Deal thank you.

• Heart

jessburch

Chatty Member
I got excited at Brinkey's thumbnail I thought he was announcing he was canceling Youtube.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Perfect KT go crawl back under the rock you came from.

When is she gonna learn you can’t eat 25,000 calories of sugar and carbs 4 days a week and make up for it with a Sunday Salad. The results speak for themselves.
One of my favorite parts in their latest video is when Spencer says… “just to counteract this whole thing we got a couple chopped salads with chicken

Keep in mind that the salads alone have a ton of calories and are meals by themselves. The fact that they think eating a salad will magically counteract the fat and calories of junk food is mindboggling.

#Fatlogic

• Haha

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
You watch that video of Spencer crying and you can't help but see how serious the mental health situation is with both of them.

• Heart
Yes!! I always get super uncomfortable when they do this at water parks and resort pools too. It's one thing to film themselves, but when they try to get their B-Roll and atmosphere shots, it's so intrusive to the other people there. I would be MORTIFIED if I was caught in one of their shots just trying to enjoy my day. They're so obtuse.

Paging Mr. Morrow has at least drawn the line there. He's said repeatedly that he won't film a pool with people in it, because he thinks it's inappropriate to film people in their bathing suits. He also seems to try to not stand still where he's got people's faces clearly visible in the background. Super Enthused Jackie has moved multiple times in a single video to avoid having people's faces in the background.

And these two live broadcast lingering, minutes-long shots of adults and children riding attractions. Scum.

• Heart