Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Welcome all to thread #10 of the fabulous food, fun and fakeness channel, Best Life & Beyond!

Thank you @The Specific for the title 💪

#9 Recap
-Spencer goes solo with Dylan…are they more than just friends…?

-Is blab inadvertently a muckbang channel?

-KT tells Justin Scarred that she was a GI nurse

-FreshBaked goes stale and received it’s very own tattle.life forum

-We learn again that going to Disneyland and recording yourself is harder than nursing

-Child grooming and YouTube vlogging for hand and hand

-Huge age gap relationships a must for Disney vloggers.

-Is Credit Card Charlie doing some grooming of his own?

-KT makes an infomercial

-Bag-gate

-Clarabelle Cow hotter than KT

-Best Life & Beyond featured on Florida Resident Edits

-Spencer waits till the last minute to make art for the art show…and it shows.

-BLAB insults cruise fans

-Justin Scarred’s small scale swindling and frivolous spending under question

-BLAB begs for Patreon support, ends up losing supporters

-BLAB gives up on giving excuses and goes all in on garbage eating. Just another New Year’s ‘resolution’ failure.

-For the Lively announces the limited edition Katie backpack, capable of holding all the little treats.

As a reminder threads have been created for BLAB associates:

FreshBaked: https://tattle.life/threads/fresh-b...es-attire-retires-from-full-time-poker.26811/

Justin Scarred: https://tattle.life/threads/justinscarred.26986/

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

UncleLester

VIP Member
Welcome to our new friends!

I know we are on Page 9 of Thread 10 but I just thought I would post a reminder about what happened just a few short months ago.

Did you know?

Spencer/Katie were “off-the-record” subleasing a bedroom from Vlogger Adam the Woo in Anaheim.

In early Fall of 2021, Adam was living his best bicoastal life and renewed his Anaheim lease with the assurance that Katie and Spencer would continue to sublease and help subsidize the West Coast portion of his rent.

In mid-November, they dropped a bombshell on Adam, as the ink was drying on the recent lease extension, that they were moving out to Irvine. The most likely reason was that the vultures, Katie and Spencer, were only in the business relationship with Adam to get face time and exposure to his 600k+ YouTube subscribers through cameos on his Daily Woo channel but with Adam spending less time in CA (and the grifters trip to the 50th in Orlando now in the rear view mirror) that exposure started to diminish.

So in what fashion did they break their sublease? They told Adam middle of November which required him to immediately stop his Florida plans for the time, drive 5,000 miles roundtrip, and get his affairs in order in CA over Thanksgiving weekend (missing time with his older parents which was his priority in Florida at the time).

Well surely Spencer and Katie at least helped Adam sell his larger appliances and pack? Actually, the two cowards did not even see Adam in person that trip - they dodged him by going to Las Vegas and then hiding out in Malibu until they received confirmation he was done and back on the road east.

How did Katie and Spencer explain their bozo behavior to their viewers? They blamed it on Anaheim Gangs making the location unsafe.

I will be diligent going forward to try and always retell this on the first few pages of new threads because I believe it is the best example of their character (besides Spencer stalking a happily married woman and destroying her marriage as some sort of side quest like in a video game).

In closing, do not ever sublease to these two assholes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

TheConnoisseur

I am so glad that I found this place.

I had the absolute displeasure of living nearby to these two Neanderthals pre-covid before moving back home overseas.

I nearly fell off my chair when I was tipped off about their YouTube channel by a friend of mine, however their videos bought back hilarious memories of their absolute delusions of grandeur.

I’m glad there is a community that views them as the absolute scum that they are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

The Real Deal

VIP Member
CA37510D-8CD9-42B9-BE49-C6BA27726236.jpeg
A little birdie sent me this today! 😁
Oh you didn't cheat on your husband you say? Um...ok? You're still cheating 'cause you're still married!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can I just add that my notifications have been blowing up with new members reacting to my old posts? Welcome new members! It warms my heart that you are all combing through these pages upon pages of threads exposing BLAB. 🥰🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
My last post may have been a little hasty - turns out their latest vlog about what to expect at the parks in February had some pretty solid info after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

tgerlily

VIP Member
I’m wondering why the ex wouldn’t demand a divorce?

btw…so glad I found this forum! My husband and I were wondering if we were the only ones to see through their BS and lies, it’s nice to see so many catching onto them!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
tbh i think it would be hard for anyone to act straight up cold when they're suddenly being filmed. i can see her immediately rolling her eyes right after getting off cam. but who knows.
Disneyland vlogger/influencer business is dog eat dog. It's all an act. None of these people are friends. They need to play the game on camera to keep or potently gain subs.

All these vloggers are sharing the same slice of the Disneyland pie. There will always be organic growth with their channels, but there are only so many true stans that are willing to pay these people to eat and play in the parks. That's why it would appear that all their patreon accounts have stalled out.

Lol check out the dude's face at the 7:30 mark in their latest churro video. . . . He " churro " thought they were nuts-o or something
This? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
New thread suggestion:

Best Life & Beyond #11: Katie & Spencer: Washing fruits, Brickey pursuits & laughing at men on scoots

This thread went too fast, it was hard for me to keep up with the hot button issues 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Wow!! My first time seeing this. I'm at a loss for words. 🤦‍♂️
I literally wanted to kick the both of them during the shutdowns! Doctors and nurses working tirelessly, people losing loved ones, jobs, and homes, store shelves were scarce, and there was so much uncertainty and fear. But BLABs world was crumbling because they couldn't go
play at Disneyland!! That is a huge reason why they're not at 100K subs yet. Many many people unsubscribed as they could not bear to listen to such selfish and entitled idiots! "Omg we just want some magic back. This is affecting our mental health" 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Angry

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
What to expect in February:

Weather - Bring a coat, it’s February. Also, your phone has an app for this.

Crowds - When we come on weekdays during very select times because we don’t work a job, the crowds aren’t that bad.

Park hours - Sometimes the park closes early for Sweethearts Night, but we don’t go to that because we‘re poor and we aren’t sweethearts. Also, your phone has an app for this.

Trams - We’ve been given no reason to believe the trams are coming back this month, but because we hate walking and we want a chance to scoop the other vloggers, we speculate the trams are coming back this month.

And then about 45 more minutes of information taken directly from Mice Chat.

• Haha
  • Heart