Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Netace44

I think it’s easy to spot a vlogger they tend to be talking to themselves while looking at the camera. most if not all of their cameras are on a gimbal small tripod to stabilize the footage, they all use the same equipment from the streams that I watch.

i’ve watched a few streams where people have asked them in line waiting on a ride not to point the camera at them but it should happen more. most of the time I just notice people are giving the camera a dirty look.

I’ve watched several streams that I recognize chat user names of cast members who actually are on working time at whatever ride and they’re leaving comments in the stream. I feel like typing a note shouldn’t you be working but I don’t.
In my dream world, Disney would charge a license fee to Vloggers, $12K/Year hell even $25K/year. It's the cost of doing business. Watch how fast the the Disney vlogging community would dry up. Channels like Blab put out such little effort into their content and basically don't really provide anything of value to their viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

kateismystarbucksname

Lol thanks. I can’t watch the whole vlog. Her voice is nails on a chalkboard to my innocent ears. If anyone has the minute mark Id love to hear a CM tell entitled KT that she can’t walk in a certain direction.
"very odd" if a CM tells you you cant do something, why would you even question it ? and this is coming from someone who claims they LOVE the CMs....so...talks back to CMs, goes to eat right at closing because its their job to be there anyways, sure you LOVE them

• Heart
These are the kind of great tips that they give:

Spencer says to come early so you can maximize your day.

KT suggests to bring your own meals so you can pig out on the park churros and treats.

Just how did people manage to enjoy Disneyland before these two came along? 🙄
She left out what land is best for committing adultry.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
I paid $99 for a Master Class lesson with KT this afternoon on how to do makeup. I think it turned out pretty good.
brulemakeover copy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

shadee91762

VIP Member
What really grinds my gears about these lazy half ass attempt at content update videos is that people actually eat it up like it's top secret information. "omg we would've never thought to get to the park early to get the most out of the day!!" "We had no idea that it was warm in the afternoon and cold at night there, thank you so much. You guys are lifesavers!!"

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Matt Slockbower: “Katie, did you have sex with Spencer in Malibu?”

Katie Slockbower: “Leo, ADHD, sorry not sorry”

• Haha

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
Going to a farmers market today! Lmk if any of y’all are idiots and need me to teach you how to wash produce.
Could you also give a tutorial on how to store it?

PRO TIP: Have you ever tried mixing those fresh farmers market veggies with some ground turkey and Rao's? Just be sure to add at least 1/4 cup of Lawry's seasoning salt, and don't forget a squeeze of lemon at the end.

• Haha
  • Heart
KT is such a “C U Next Tuesday”…. On the LIVE Spencer was talking about the art show, and how his piece sold, and where the proceeds were going, and was happy about it & all KT could do was laugh at Brickeys comments in the chat and give him her attention while her freaking boyfriend is talking about what makes him happy. Like she was literally cutting him off and changing the subject away. She is such a B…. I can’t….!!!!
Also I fckn hate Brickey.

• Heart
  • Sick

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
How funny BLOB having to say we are having “friends” over, that is why we purchased 40lbs of macaroni and cheese 😂 😂

Let me guess, are these the same “friends” that ate your leftover film strip fries and Lava dog?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

dramalt

VIP Member
I just saw the part of the live where Katie gets told not to walk somewhere and…her reaction shows just how entitled she is. unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Angry

disdad1984

Oh, now this has made my day!!!!!
So many things... so many things.... the balls..... the sad "Not really fine music" hahahhaha.
But Wait?? What?? Spencer.... Dutch heritage?? How did I not know that? I can see the memes now.... Spence dressed like a dutch girl, with a windmill behind him.
I’m so glad Florida edits is starting to make them regulars. They are the worst of the whole pack. By far……..bbyyyy farrrrrrrr

• Heart

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Spencer and KT are like the Tammy Fye and Jim Bakker of the Disney community. Fraud, Scams, Hypocrisy, Telethons, Cheating on married individuals, and most of all...HORRIBLE makeup. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart