Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diskneelvr

VIP Member
The first time I saw BLAB was in an Adam the Woo video in 2020. I like to check out other Vloggers channels especially those here in Southern California to check out what all there is to explore here (and of course Disneyland!)

My Wife & I watched a few of BLAB’s videos when they went to WDW for the first time and then immediately went to Las Vegas during the Pandemic when we were strictly under a no travel order as well as a mandatory quarantine upon returning from travel.

Of course BLAB ignored the rules and proclaimed “THIS IS OUR JOB! WE TRAVEL!”

What really pissed me off was my Wife and I have HAD to work during this entire Pandemic. We did not get any time off or vacation time, in fact we had to work more for little pay even taking huge pay cuts (pre pandemic). We are tired. We are stressed. Like many many people. We are facing a major labor shortage. Everywhere is hiring and no one wants to work. KT and Spencer are two able bodied adults who are fully capable (as well as these other Disney Vloggers) of getting a “real job” instead of gritting and manipulating fans out of their hard earned money.

The icing on the cake for us was this whole facade of KT “being a Nurse”. This was mentioned in one of the first videos we watched of BLABs and especially during the Pandemic my heart goes out to everyone working in Healthcare. She made it sound like she was an ER Nurse. I looked past the horrible screeching and gave her a pass. Then I started to realize things she was saying was not adding up, she cannot keep her lies straight and come to find out she was BULLSHITTING! To lie and manipulate about being a Nurse during a Pandemic and then to talk shit on Nurses on top of that? Why haven’t they been canceled?!

and then to say “Vlogging is harder than Nursing by far… BY FAR!” 🤬

It’s disgusting how these 2 scam artists are using Disneyland as their “career” when they have absolutely no affiliation with the Park or Disney Company. I wish Disney would crack down on this especially how BLAB uses the Disneyland logo in their thumbnails & go live from the parks (for super chats) while pointing the camera at unsuspected guests.

Don’t forget the smug, we are better than you attitude and if you don’t agree you’re just a jealous fan living in a basement!

ALSO there was so much talk during Dec 2020 about KT and Spencer getting engaged. KT would beam and say “Soon!! And you will be the first to know!!” I never ever hear them say that anymore. We all know why but it’s just interesting…

• Heart
Reactions: 25

TheConnoisseur

The next time she sarcastically responds to a comment in chat with “that was sooo 1995”;

I’m going to ask her if she knows how old Spencer was in 1995.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
So they go to a farmers market and she mentions carrying all that produce they purchased, but only showcases a croissant and an empanada. Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

kateismystarbucksname

1644533195560.png

its still here ! i think i remember disneynana giving superchats before too....kt would be an idiot to delete a comment from someone who funds her life

• Heart
Enjoy my Tattle Friends :)
It’s really sad that a 50 something year old man has accomplished next to nothing in his life, mooching off of his mom, and the highlight of his existence is the ability to go to a theme park to the point that he cries about it. I’m sure he’s everything his mother wanted in a son.

• Haha
  • Heart

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
The thrill and excitement, along with her infatuation with Spence at the beginning of the affair, has faded! She's bored now. She's mean and abusive but here she's trying to convince viewers that Spence is totally ok with the dynamic of the relationship. She's speaking for him and keeps looking over at him expecting him to agree with her, but he's not saying anything and she fumbles for words.
At 0:42 when she says, "If we're being too nice and lovey-dovey I feel like it's boring and fake for us"

Gee, why would that be fake? Is it because you don't actually like each other? :unsure: My husband and I rib each other all the time, but it's always done in a non-hurtful way, but we're also lovey-dovey & affectionate - and we actually listen to each other. It's a balance. I get that every relationship is different, but it's so clear they don't really like being together anymore. They seem to just be co-dependent partners roommates who stay together for the channel. I mean, it's not like you've got a kid together or that you're married to each other. You're free to walk away.

And why is she always using being a Leo as an excuse to be a terrible person? IT'S NOT REAL, KT. You're really just an awful person and it has nothing to do with your zodiac sign. Being a shitty person isn't something to be proud of.

• Heart

disdad1984

I would call their insider info video knowledge that anyone with a brain has. I wonder how many people confront them at the parks over their rudeness. She’s so loud. Everyone around her who’s trying to enjoy their day can hear her shrieking. Spencer and KT are so rude. Has anyone contacted Disney about this?

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
I’m so excited to be taking my Granddaughters to Disneyland tomorrow! I save up and go on a Disney trip every 2 years. I’m not going to let my disdain for vloggers influence my trip, but I will take a minute to fill out a comment card. Im going to share my concerns about Disney allowing strangers to wander the park filming children and putting them up on the internet. I’m also going to let them know the girls had to leave their princess dresses behind this time because I couldn’t bear the thought of what might be done with the footage of them. ☹

• Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
She doesn’t even care to remember the name of the company she is representing…when a Stan corrects her in the chat…Spencer’s chuckle was him saying “ya dumb bitch”. I know he was thinking it 😏

“live, love, lively…live lively”…

• Haha
  • Sick

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Looks like Ordinary Adventures is dipping their toes into the Youtube Reaction world (unless they have previously?). What are the odds BLOB starts doing these types of videos once they realize they don't have to leave their couch for clicks that aren't livestreams? Lol

1644438732573.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
In WHW, Spence was talking about putting together an outfit for the Strarcruiser from a military surplus store.
Thanks for posting this! I was just trying to figure out Vimeo so I could try to share too. lol

What might've been the worst part about this awkward exchange was that SHE was the one who read the question asking Spence how the art show went, and then completely stopped paying attention to him as soon as she saw Brickey's comments come through the chat. It's weird how she lights up whenever Brickey is around (in person or not).

Also, right after this clip when Spencer snipped at her and said "We're talking about the art show now"....I was actually rooting for him. It was nice to see him stand up to her for once. But it didn't matter because the whole thing happened again 2 seconds later.

She's so incredibly selfish. They can use the excuse of her ADHD all they want, but it's pretty obvious she just doesn't give a shit about anything he has to say.

• Heart
  • Angry

kateismystarbucksname

tbh surprised karen i mean, kt, hasnt joined an MLM yet. i could see her peddling herbalife to her followers

1643976015856.png

LMAOOO SPENCER SAYING HE QUALIFIES AS A 90S KID AND KT TRYING TO GATEKEEP TIME

• Haha
  • Wow