Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the new video, they went on Frozen "for Kaylee", who wasn't there of course. Spencer explained US borders, where Mexico and Canada are located in relation to US. No prices mentioned for food items. What is the point??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Pro Tip: The vlogs are kinda tolerable if you watch at 2x speed and muted, you still have to deal with seeing Thumb and Dumber on screen though.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pro Tip: The vlogs are kinda tolerable if you watch at 2x speed and muted, you still have to deal with seeing Thumb and Dumber on screen though.
i mean i can just google image search "magic kingdom" and have a better time

• Haha
  • Heart
In the new video, they went on Frozen "for Kaylee", who wasn't there of course. Spencer explained US borders, where Mexico and Canada are located in relation to US. No prices mentioned for food items. What is the point??
So Kaylee is STILL absent???? Something is really off. It's been off with this whole trip. I'm betting she's gone home.

• Wow
The clickbait title refers to SDMT stopping mid ride and they had to be taken off. I skimmed the transcript because I won’t waste 21 minutes of my life on them or give them a view if I don’t have to. Maybe their lack of YT vlogs means they’re busy uploading exclusive content for their patrons 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her 👏🏻 hair 👏🏻 looks 👏🏻 awful 👏🏻

Both of the thumbnails from their TWO WDW videos, one it looks like a 10 year old did it…the other looks like she took it out of a ponytail and finger combed it.

I am not a fussy lady. I am very lax on washing and brushing my hair. But I also am not a *~*public figure*~* with a blue check on IG

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her 👏🏻 hair 👏🏻 looks 👏🏻 awful 👏🏻

Both of the thumbnails from their TWO WDW videos, one it looks like a 10 year old did it…the other looks like she took it out of a ponytail and finger combed it.

I am not a fussy lady. I am very lax on washing and brushing my hair. But I also am not a *~*public figure*~* with that paid for a blue check on IG
Fixed that for ya….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the Title AND Description. LOL Once, you are normal. Twice, you're a moron.

ECPOT.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.