Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
They're about this Super Stan stalker by the name of Princess Bubbles, a Mega Stan of Adam's pal Jacob the Carpetbagger and Dewmonic Abyss. This psycho will go to any lengths to ban Best Life, even giving up his own life. Notice how Pixar Charlie hasn't uttered a word since all this hell broke out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
OR.... and follow me here....

Spence has run out of fucks to give - DESPERATELY wants out of this commitment (or he is just that stupid - or drunk) so he decided to "confront" Justin on Princess Night. What was NOT shown was that Security DID get involved - most likely after the fact.

THEN the social media circle jerk (including Woo) happens - further pissing off Spence (evidenced by his frantic txt messages to previous "co workers" where he lets them all know - if he goes down - he takes them with him.)

THEN Both of them get put on "notice" by Disney Security after the "investigation" and more or less temp banned them both however Justin having connections higher than some minimum wage guy with tiny arms was able to talk his ass out of trouble and brag about it on SM with his little Disney Security token. However - he is shaken. His livelihood is now in jeopardy due to the unstable AARP drunk who literally has NOTHING to lose. Well, maybe some spray paint "art" and an extra heavy duty surf board but I digress.

Justin reaches out to Woo (and others) to warn them of what happened and could happen. The others aren't really worried - they have never had a problem with Security - and anything that might happen - they are smart enough to avoid it (or film it) so they aren't too concerned.

But Ol'WOO is concerned! Already being previously banned from DW (and still banned elsewhere) - he is smart - he does NOT want to risk it over these two chuds - so he proactively posts that tripe in an effort to avoid them since they are sharing the same state at the moment. Probably sells out some friends in the process - because at the end of the day - his channel is more important than ANYTHING else (like the rest of them).

TLDR - a bunch of z list "vloggers" who make their living off Disney are trying to make nice so they can continue to pay rent.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

ChitChatt

VIP Member
It’s funny if they think Adams statement is gonna make it all go away. They are still very toxic people

• Heart
Reactions: 33

WickedWisconsin

thoughts:

you think Spencer may have come on to Daphne, said inappropriate things?

you think Katie may have come on to Adam, then lashed out when he rejected her advances and said nasty stuff about Daphne?

I think like a lot of believed - BLAB talked a big game. Hollywood, Malibu, Ellen, the biz, Disney. And all was revealed … they’re just another set of entitled lazy grifters.

• Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
”…Now let's get back to living our best life and beyond”

KT after claiming vindication over a situation I haven’t thought about even once in 2023.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChitChatt

VIP Member
Serious question, does anyone here actually see Spencer as intimidating? Do any of y’all believe the other vloggers find him scary? He’s such a chump to me

• Haha

westville

Chatty Member
Is KT really insinuating that they’re getting daily death threats (yeah, right 😂) because some folks think they stole Adam’s bookshelf? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

disdad1984

I don’t think KT’s Epcot cry was about being at Epcot. Everything’s falling apart.

• Haha
  • Heart

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
Serious question, does anyone here actually see Spencer as intimidating? Do any of y’all believe the other vloggers find him scary? He’s such a chump to me
Me? No - but I'm not a man-child stuck in childhood in fantasy land.

But - if your entire existence on youtube relies on Festus Emmons not losing his shit and taking you down with him - then - yeah - he is scary. VERY scary. He's proven to be unpredictable - willing to lie in the face of evidence - willing to physically confront another vlogger IN the parks - AND - he has his mommy to fall back on when all this goes down the shitter. Knowing all that - FUCK YEAH I would be afraid of him.

That guy could literally be the straw that breaks the camels back and ends an entire "industry" of content creators who rely on Disney IP to monetize their own "content". Yeah - he is dangerous. It doesn't help he is attached to KT - who also has proved to be wildly unstable.(she should be the most scared - once he drops her like a morning deuce - she has NOTHING)

yeah - these two - they can do some damage - and they KNOW it. Princess Night proved it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Let's try and stay on topic here, guys. Don't forget that back in 2021, KT and Spence may or may not have had a hiccup in their living situation with Adam The Woo. I've been losing sleep the last few nights. Did they really pay him for those shelves, or was Adam's statement to the contrary just clever misdirection??

The minute I find out money exchanged hands for that furniture, I'm hanging it up.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChitChatt

VIP Member
A lot of weird stuff happening. Tattle is going off the rails today too! I’m just trying to keep up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
So KT doing her "I don't drink" thing and got a virgin margarita from the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot :rolleyes: . Why not just stop trying to pretend and order a Diet Coke instead :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart