Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
BLAB's statement is just pure "see, we told you guys" bullshit. they think adam exonerated them completely with his post but are too dumb to realize that he made it quite clear that there is a reason they'll never be friends again and that it's simply something he doesn't want to share with the public

ok, so you guys didn't leave adam hanging financially with the apartment.......please tell us then BLAB, why did you guys and adam stop being friends? all will be revealed soon, i'm guessing?

based on how much daphne hates them and isn't afraid to go after them on social media, i'll take a wild guess and say that BLAB (KT most likely) said some nasty things about her that got back to adam

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Cap'n John Dee

Chatty Member
I lean to the idea that Katie and Spencer believe they are exponentially smarter than a range of people from their most loyal viewers to their critics. Above us all in stature of their class and IQ.

For their most loyal Stans: Perfect redirect opportunity, even though 16 months old. They will forever now manipulate Adam's Facebook statement as "The Smoking Gun"/"Exhibit A" that everything said negative about them on Tattle.Life and Reddit is a LIE or heavily exaggerated unnecessarily against them.

"You are going to believe that our conversation with Justin was anything BUT three friends chatting?...Maybe you should stop listening to the same people that said for OVER A YEAR that we did amicably part ways with our roommate Adam, who we wish good things for in the future."

To the Critics: There is a lot of evidence to support that their biggest ascent in organic YouTube Sub counts mostly came from the dozen or so crossover appearances they had with Adam The Woo and the Woovians supporting them (I never knew a single thing about them until Katie's appearance/clearly fake persona on DailyWoo kept annoying me and I had to google "Who the Hell are Katie and Spencer?").

They feel like they won that we can never now inspire Adam to rally the Woovians (678k subs) against Katie & Spencer in a "walk and talk" Daily Woo video where he "puts out into the universe" about how he was used/manipulated by the two adulterers and it was an inconvenience that ruined his 2022 Thanksgiving (since they offered to pay their share of rent for December too - so he could stay through New Year's Eve).

I assume they also feel this will discredit Daphne a bit too when she references what she really knows about the situation but doesn't want to give the full details (because she doesn't have to). They also have to absolutely loathe Griftbuster and Daphne because it takes away their argument that all their critics are anonymous cowards.

However, we all know the real truth. We know what they did. We know who they are. We won't be surprised when they do something incredibly ridiculous again.
You've just made me realize something here.......everything BLOB related is Adam the Woo's fault. All he had to do was NOT feature them in his videos and they would've been slumming it daily at DL with Tony cheating the DAS system. WTF Adam?!

• Haha

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

Just watched Adams video from Tron where he met up with David & they joke they are the last of the Disney creator community to actually ride Tron and I just had to laugh.. because we all know who were the last..

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Holy shit....:rolleyes:
They sure went out of the way to throw in and mention a lot of stuff that had nothing to do with Adam's post about the apt situation. They seem to be viewing this mention from Adam as their big moment of vindication, absolving them of persecution for all of their shitty behavior in total.
This ☝

This whole thing is so strange. Almost stranger than the trip to New Mexico.

There's been like, 4 controversies since the Adam/apartment thing. Worse ones. Ones that have shown their true colors on a much broader, less personal scale. Why would anyone care about this now?

And I'm not sure how they could send Adam any kind of cease & desist or defamation threat. He himself hasn't ever publicly made any of the claims that he's now denouncing. A lawyer wouldn't have any power to force someone to exonerate someone else for claims they never (on record) made against that party.

• Heart

minimax

Chatty Member
Countless people have had stories of him being rude to them. I was reading his replies on the recent video. He's snarky as hell. I used to wonder why he kept associating with them, but he's just like them, an asshole
Spot-on.
He IS them.

• Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
It really would be so funny if this Woo thing was "all being revealed."

IMG_8675.jpg

Most BLAB fans on Instagram were probably just like...

d97fca4c05f75f6bb2952eb621556732_w200.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

sunshineandsnark

BLAB,
It’s hot AF in Florida. Yes, even in March and April. Yes, it will still be hot AF until at least Thanksgiving. You may want to rethink your fashion choices. All black spandex is a bad idea (especially if you are a lady of size…it’s ok, been there). Also, undershirts are your friend….for both of you. Once again, stop with the umbrella.

Signed,

A Floridian

• Haha
  • Heart

TexJones

Chatty Member
Does anyone know his last name? Maybe we can find out. Way too young to just die. Poor guy.
His full name was Bryan Schultz. He had a facebook page, but there's no info on his passing except for about 8 or 9 messages sending their condolences to his family.
---
i have only once encountered dylan in person, and he was not friendly whatsoever. i didn’t approach him but i did make eye contact and my instinct was to smile - he averted his eyes and immediately turned around so as to no longer be facing me. i’ve also heard stories from others who did approach him who said he wasn’t personable at all. it doesn’t surprise me in the least that he is friends with those two since they appear to have the same shitty personality traits. he is definitely doing himself a disservice but at this point i think it’s too late to alter course anyway.

that being said, i have never once met anyone who truly enjoys his content.
Dylan had a recent falling out with a couple of other SoCal channels in Dustin Sparage's Theme Park Shark channel and also JPLand21. They all used to be best friends, but something happened in early 2023 that ended the friendships.

Also, let us not forget that Dylan unfollowed Adam, Justin, Fresh Baked and Magic Journeys on instagram. So it seems like he too has a habit of burning bridges. As they say, birds of a feather flock together.

• Wow

Big_Fella33

First post in the BLAB thread (I come by way of my favorite WDW grifter, Michael Kay!)
This just confirms whatever went down was very personal. So random he just makes this statement out of the blue and posted it on Facebook. If anything, I feel the Woo will now get even MORE questions about the situation.

I wonder if BLAB will have a response.

All will be revealed…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Big_Fella33

i've been out of the loop the last couple days, and this adam post doesn't make sense to me. on the one hand i wasn't there so i don't know what went on , on the other it's nt like they just grew apart. there was a very sudden breaking of the friendship
98A0EE9D-ABA7-42CA-8B49-809B7C93D13A.jpeg

By the way, I died when I saw your avatar picture. Lmao!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ChitChatt

VIP Member
There’s definitely something off about Adam’s statement because Daphne eluded to a monetary issue when she was calling out BLAB. I think he just wants to put an end to the drama

• Heart
  • Wow

Second Classholes

VIP Member
A lawyer making Adam make a statement just doesn't make sense. If anything it would be putting a gag order on people. No one has really said much anyway, except maybe Daphne. Who if I am not mistaken, has a different version of what Adam just wrote.
This doesn't make any sense. Why would Adam address this now? I'm puzzled.
Completely out of character for him.

• Heart
i have only once encountered dylan in person, and he was not friendly whatsoever. i didn’t approach him but i did make eye contact and my instinct was to smile - he averted his eyes and immediately turned around so as to no longer be facing me. i’ve also heard stories from others who did approach him who said he wasn’t personable at all. it doesn’t surprise me in the least that he is friends with those two since they appear to have the same shitty personality traits. he is definitely doing himself a disservice but at this point i think it’s too late to alter course anyway.

that being said, i have never once met anyone who truly enjoys his content.

• Wow
  • Heart