Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was thinking the same thing. I noticed that Tony's teeth didn't look (as) Mr Burns-ish as it usually does. Maybe they became jacked from chewing on all those bed pans at work.

Seeing pics of BLAB with their friends always gives me evil throwbacks from those times I worked at Splitsville and they kept vlogging and being obnoxious. That's actually how I found out about them during the pandemic. *shudders*
This is your brain on Disney Vlogging.

Disney Vlogger.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Big_Fella33

53B9AB89-1405-479C-B513-9B14AF9E3532.jpeg

Here is my poem I’ve been working on:

Always Chapped

Lips always chapped
Messy coffee cups
Shaking hands, pounding headaches
Lips always chapped

Lips always chapped
Dry skin, more salt and sugar, please
Lips always chapped
Rarely drinks water, what is exercising?
Lips always chapped

Time fleeting
Comrades fleeing
Lips always chapped
Burning bridges, fighting trolls
Lips always chapped

What is the end game?
What is the longevity?
Lips always chapped
Lips always chapped

• Haha
  • Sick

UncleLester

VIP Member
I am really proud of Daphne, Liz, GriftBuster (Our Plaid Hero), and Adam (with his replies in the comments about never being friends again) for stomping out bullying by showing bullies that they don’t get to always win.

They showed us the real way to stomp out bullying. It is not be sending some check to a real estate agent with a $175k salary in NYC.

It took a lot of courage to publicly stand up to those adulterous monsters and they have done it.

God Bless them all.

• Heart
  • Haha

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
I started coming on here after having the unfortunate experience of sitting by them on BTMR a few times.
i watched the Tron vlog. Huge mistake. That is the reason why I stopped warching in the first place…hearing their fake ass screams, especially Spencer. It is the most fucking annoying thing in the world. I will never watch them again lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

jessburch

Chatty Member
The breaking of the lease 2 mos after renewal should have been paid in full 100% by blab period as they were dumb enough to renew and then change their mind. Adam should not have paid a dime of that lease break regardless of his time spent in Florida. For whatever reason he decided to pay half. Even though blab offered for Adam to stay longer I still feel they knew he would decline that. They are flaky, sneaky, toy and husband stealing snakes.

• Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
Good.

Meanwhile, seems like Dylan is going to "stick it" to his audience and double down and keep featuring them. He'll show you! Please like and subscribe.
It's mind boggling how immature he is about it. I find his relationship with BLAB confusing. He apparently likes to gossip about them when he drinks, but will defend them to subscribers. He initially unfollowed Justin when Katie did, but then went to an event where he posed for a photo with Justin, and tagged him. Then refollowed him, but quickly unfollowed. Actually I don't find his friendship with BLAB confusing. They are all shitty people

• Wow
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
And why does BLOB even care about this old ass nonsense?
I lean to the idea that Katie and Spencer believe they are exponentially smarter than a range of people from their most loyal viewers to their critics. Above us all in stature of their class and IQ.

For their most loyal Stans: Perfect redirect opportunity, even though 16 months old. They will forever now manipulate Adam's Facebook statement as "The Smoking Gun"/"Exhibit A" that everything said negative about them on Tattle.Life and Reddit is a LIE or heavily exaggerated unnecessarily against them.

"You are going to believe that our conversation with Justin was anything BUT three friends chatting?...Maybe you should stop listening to the same people that said for OVER A YEAR that we didn't amicably part ways with our roommate Adam, who we wish good things for in the future."

To the Critics: There is a lot of evidence to support that their biggest ascent in organic YouTube Sub counts mostly came from the dozen or so crossover appearances they had with Adam The Woo and the Woovians supporting them (I never knew a single thing about them until Katie's appearance/clearly fake persona on DailyWoo kept annoying me and I had to google "Who the Hell are Katie and Spencer?").

They feel like they won that we can never now inspire Adam to rally the Woovians (678k subs) against Katie & Spencer in a "walk and talk" Daily Woo video where he "puts out into the universe" about how he was used/manipulated by the two adulterers and it was an inconvenience that ruined his 2022 Thanksgiving (since they offered to pay their share of rent for December too - so he could stay through New Year's Eve).

I assume they also feel this will discredit Daphne a bit too when she references what she really knows about the situation but doesn't want to give the full details (because she doesn't have to). They also have to absolutely loathe Griftbuster and Daphne because it takes away their argument that all their critics are anonymous cowards.

However, we all know the real truth. We know what they did. We know who they are. We won't be surprised when they do something incredibly ridiculous again.

Last edited:
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I think I speak for all of us when I say that we are most looking forward to the blurred face interview in that documentary of BLAB true crime case expert, one Lester Diamond.
LOL.

I think everyone’s favorite part is when Pixar Charlie will inevitably forget that he is still wiring a microphone when he talks to himself in the bathroom and reveals something incredible Robert Durst style.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChitChatt

VIP Member
People can backtrack all they want but it doesn’t change who they really are. That’s okay, we still have Liz and David confirming they lied about Covid

• Heart

dramalt

VIP Member
i'd have an ounce of respect for them if they came out and said "yeah we messed up, we're sorry" about literally anything.

they will never apologize because they have an endless victim complex.

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
Now that all has been revealed and Katie & Spencer have been clearly exonerated…I hope everything returns to balance and we get Pajama Day content again in 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

OutofScope

VIP Member
I wonder what Dylan must be feeling now after being their knight in shining armor going off on Adam big time only to have KT now saying "there was never hatred between us, we just grew apart yada yada yada".

When will Dylan realize being a BLAB friend means sooner or later you get burned by them.

• Haha
  • Heart

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
You know what I find odd?
Dylan has no stans here.
There is never someone coming to his defense. Or none that I have ever seen.
Stuff pops off with Justin and his stans are over here waiting for anything negative to be said so they can chime in and let you know just what a Saint he is. Every time BLOB does something stupid, there are usually a stan or two who will try (and fail miserably) starting crap. He'll, even Tony Tony will come over here himself and try to defend himself.
When it comes to Dylan, nothing.
Why do you think that is?
Simple. He has no real stans. His audience consists almost entirely of blob stans (and other smaller channels - some not even disney) and the rest are paid followers.

He is almost 100% artificial. No one defends him - because no one cares. And frankly - neither does he - much like KT - he has a partner to fall back on to pay the bills.

• Haha
  • Heart