Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Second Classholes

VIP Member
We all want/wanted to make sure that these rumors are done with and ensure the public's false narrative that has been shared is FALSE and non-existent between the only 2 parties involved.

What does this even mean??!
And why does BLOB even care about this old ass nonsense? No one has been talking about this for a really long time. Is it meant to detract from their latest episode?
Or is Adam the only guy that is nice enough to be manipulated by them?
Are BLOB so stupid that they think because they got Adam to say the moving out was mutual and they didn't owe him anything, that whatever really did sever the relationship was also a big nothing burger?
Clearly whatever happened between BLOB and Adam was bad. Bad enough for Adam to announce that they will NEVER be friends again.
I have my thoughts, but I will keep those to myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

mad TEA party

VIP Member
BLAB, congratulations, your actions show just how immature you are, ONCE AGAIN!
You handle all of your decisions like two teenagers. I would say GROW THE FUQ UP but we all know that is never going to happen.
At the end of the day, you both are still DIY youtube losers with no real friends. You only attach yourself to people that you can use. Every decent Disney vlogger has distanced themselves from you because they see just how trashy and toxic you are.
You will forever be the laughing stock of the Disney community.
YOU CHOSE THIS REALITY, we know!!!!!
TRUST US, none of us would ever want this shitshow of your so called BEST LIFE.
🤣😅😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

westville

Chatty Member
In their livestream, they mentioned again that they will be staying for awhile in Orlando, and that they couldn’t get magic kingdom reservations for this week (except for Tron opening day).

That makes me think they maybe didn’t plan this extended trip that far in advance. Or maybe they arrived earlier than they originally planned.

Maybe a week long visit has turned into an extended stay to work around a Disneyland ban.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

westville

Chatty Member
As much as I don't want to defend them, coming from the Pacific time zone to a 3 hour jump isn't the easiest to adjust to immediately. I did the same thing on my last trip where I tried to get up around 7am but my body feeling it was 4am didn't allow me to get up for a couple more hours. It happens. It's not unreasonable, especially when expending a ton of energy walking in heat and humidity your body also isn't used to.
I totally get your point. I used to be a rope drop to close Mom on our trips. Now I get to the parks around 10am after I’ve had coffee. But that’s because I’m on vacation.

This is their harder than nursing full time job. Get up and show us stuff. Heck, let KT sleep in Spencer, and you just show up and film alone if she can’t drag her Hokas to the park at open. Get yourself a beer with a shot of espresso to wake up and do your job!

They went to Animal Kingdom and didn’t want to wait 80 minutes for the top rides there. WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO??? YOU AREN’T PRESSED FOR TIME! This is WORK for these two slobs.

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
Mods,

Feel free to delete if you think this is too far off topic BUT I really respect this community’s opinion on content.

I see that friend of BL&B, Paula McKenzie, is now a self-professed DIY channel and I LOVE IT (see below)!

I am trying to get exclusively into consuming DIY YouTube content.

Can you all recommend any other 100% Disney DIY creator channels besides Paula McKenzie, Hey Brickey, Adam the Woo, Justin Scarred, Fresh Baked, Ordinary Adventures, Five Fires, and Paging Mr. Morrow? Or is that all of them?

Thanks!

0726DF0D-12EC-4377-9C59-F0886FC37806.jpeg

• Haha

PourTheTee

VIP Member
My thoughts on Mayo boy….

He is just as bad as BLAB, which is why he can’t see what is so wrong about them. ALSO, dumber is 100% gaslighting him, just like she did with thumb, and Magic Journeys when they were under the spell.

Notice the similar description of someone “talking smack” about him behind his back? Same thing thumb said when he attacked Justin. KT is goading and gaslighting both because they are easy targets. “We aren’t the bad guys, it’s everyone else!”

I remember a while ago seeing MJ with Adam at one point and they looked uncomfortable. Probably because they were still friends with BLAB after the whole Adam fiasco.

During the Universal VIP thing, MJ was trying to be nice, but was clearly not really wanting Peter from OA around. Who did they hang out with? Mr Mayo.

I’m glad MJ got smart and learned their lesson with BLAB. Being as much of a grifter as they are, Mayo never will.

• Heart
I wonder what Dylan must be feeling now after being their knight in shining armor going off on Adam big time only to have KT now saying "there was never hatred between us, we just grew apart yada yada yada".

When will Dylan realize being a BLAB friend means sooner or later you get burned by them.
100% this ❤. He will get burnt so hard

• Haha
  • Heart

minimax

Chatty Member
Let's not rob Dylan of his agency. I'm sure he has to know some of what has gone on with BLAB, and he must be able to tell Katie lies every time she speaks about any thing (we haven't eaten all day, the food server gave me extra). He's just an a-hole who has chosen the a-holes side.
Wait... are you saying he CHOSE THAT REALITY???

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
He looked frantically scared in the brief clip of the interaction, and was later clearly very rattled by a verbal confrontation with a joke of a human.
We have no audio of the conversation (hasn’t been revealed quite yet BUT when it is released in 16 months - it should clear a lot up).

Some of us had no idea of what Spencer Emmons is truly capable of doing until we started learning more and more about his time in Questa, New Mexico in the past week+.

Perhaps on Princess Nite, Spencer was telling Justin in very specific gruesome/horrible detail on why that house in Questa was so “memorable” to him?

Then the trip back to Questa was a visual warning back to Justin that those weren’t empty words.

#QUESTAforPositivity

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

minimax

Chatty Member
Wait, I believe someone on here said Dylan allegedly owes Adam money…maybe that’s why you were ghosted Dylan DICKson
The celebrated scare actor who grifts for a living and had to beg his followers to buy him a Magic Key Pass so he could do videos complaining about how Disneyland doesn't know what its doing? That doesn't sound like Young Vanilla Duchess Dixon.

• Haha
  • Sick

disdad1984

Dude these 2 have zero energy in these videos. Like both look like they’ve been crying all night and decided to make a vlog. Never seen someone so unhappy at Disney World. No doubt something is up.

• Wow
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
Do we think Spencer and Katie paid fair market value for the shelves?

Or did the conversion go like this…

“Hey Adam, I don’t think your two book shelves are going to fit in your car when you drive back to Orlando or to deliver them in a sale.

(Moment of Silence)

If someone offered you $5 a piece for them, it would be $10 more than nothing when you have to put them in a dumpster.”

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
i see kt posted adam's statement on her instagram. for her followers that's probably the first they've known about any of it anyway
Does she also need to put out at a statement that Spencer and her did NOT go all the way to New Mexico to remove important evidence from a cold case crime scene in an old abandoned house?

I personally don’t think they were in New Mexico with the main intentions of tampering with a potential crime scene.

However, I think an Instagram statement (like the one about the sublease) might be good to put out to stop any incorrect gossiping about why they went to that house.

ACCDCAF4-630B-476E-B48F-14AD113D78E4.jpeg

• Haha
maybe dylan's comment yesterday about how he's not friends with adam because adam hangs out with someone who "talks smack" about him?

or maybe adam knows BLAB will be in FL more often and doesn't want to risk another princess nite incident with spencer?

do you think adam put out a statement because BLAB forced him to?
Pure speculation… but it wouldn’t surprise me if BLAB (Spencer) reached out to him out of desperation.

Newsflash: it’s a little too late for damage control, BLAB. How long ago did your fallout with ATW happen??? And how many controversies have you been apart of since????

• Heart

shut the vlog up

Huge update! Clears up many questions but raises others. (If not when moving out, when did Adam and BLAB break, and why?) Plus, shows the importance of being clear about what goes on, so that misunderstandings etc. are minimized. A reminder that vloggers can't have it both ways - be public and raise money off your public life, then try to maintain privacy when there's obvious public interest in the community. That's one reason the whole Justin being mysterious and unclear about Princess Nite is so bad.

I'm guessing Dylan started worrying about his subs/dislikes/comments and contacted Woo directly.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

KalavanSterling

I totally get your point. I used to be a rope drop to close Mom on our trips. Now I get to the parks around 10am after I’ve had coffee. But that’s because I’m on vacation.

This is their harder than nursing full time job. Get up and show us stuff. Heck, let KT sleep in Spencer, and you just show up and film alone if she can’t drag her Hokas to the park at open. Get yourself a beer with a shot of espresso to wake up and do your job!

They went to Animal Kingdom and didn’t want to wait 80 minutes for the top rides there. WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO??? YOU AREN’T PRESSED FOR TIME! This is WORK for these two slobs.

This is what pisses me off the most with them. Remember their first trip to WDW, with Spencer acting like he just came out of a twenty year coma? He didn't bother to prepare by watching Frozen, or Avatar, even though those were major attractions he was here to cover. He didn't even read a fucking map. Compare it to Justin, Michah, Peter & Kitra, and Jackie, who would know what everything they see is, and have some history facts and interesting anecdotes.

They constantly insist that this is their job, but they don't bother to actually do any work.

• Heart