Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

westville

Chatty Member
I decided to watch Dylan’s animal kingdom video, for science, to compare to Blab’s production. His is so much better, and it’s not even that great.

But most importantly, as they sit at Nomad Lounge, he thanks a viewer of both his channel and Blab’s, for their lunch. I’m not certain if the viewer got them a gift card or scored them the reservation, or both? He didn’t say.

Guess who didn’t mention any help from a viewer in their video? The lazy, entitled fucks known as Blab.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

UncleLester

VIP Member
Making my Disneyland dining reservations for this upcoming weekend and I stumbled upon 21 Royal.

I had no idea this was a thing (yeah, I’m a bad Disney Adult).

Hypothetically, if I booked 21 Royal for next Pajama Day evening. Do you think Disneyland would allow me to invite 11 anonymous Tattle.Life members that would all agree to wear Stanley Kubrick Eyes Wide Shut type masks during the meal?

7BC095BC-1464-4C4D-ACC5-86FDD2C824E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
Pro Tip #147: if you have “extreme motion sickness” when going on rides like Tron, as KT does, be sure to first eat a strawberry dessert, chocolate donut holes, and then finish it off with some Beef and Broccoli!
819935EA-51DF-45C0-A536-C3C0A9A15EAF.jpeg
2525AB09-8560-484F-A097-C3CF6E11A58C.jpeg
BE25E653-3244-4CFD-B6AC-D8BE6B4CB2B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

TexJones

Chatty Member
I stand with the LGBTQ community so I get people being upset about the comment, but the original poster immediately apologized which was good of them to do so. It shows maturity and ownership…you know, something KT & Spencer lack. See how easy that was BLOB!
I appreciate that, thank you. Please pardon my ignorance ya'll, I was born and raised in a 98% Hispanic Catholic town in Eagle Pass, Texas after all. I'll be sending a hefty donation to the Democrat party of Texas and any local LGBT hate groups as a consequence of my hateful posts. I know that KT and Spencer will use my post to bring down the credibility of Tattle Life, I won't let that happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Man all BLAB had to do was sit there and STFU. ATW pretty much exonerated them from their apartment falling out to put an end to the drama…. But noooo they had to go on and gloat about their “win” on their IG stories and postings… and are deflecting comments that criticize their high school antics. They are exhausting.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cap'n John Dee

Chatty Member
She's no where near getting her own thread lol funny the hypocrisy here it's ok to make fun of KT Spencer than anyone is fair game... Natalie stans need to chill I only stated the obvious 😆
Tony, can you explain the changes to your facial bone structure, teeth and skin from the Disney Bears days to now? That's one hell of a transformation dawg :oops: My guesses would be crack, meth or you were caught with another man's wife and had your shit pushed in.

• Haha
  • Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
Memories on the road to NOT-100K:

Remember that time when BLAB made that vlog about the SET UP for the US OPEN TOURNAMENT OF SURFING, but didn't actually GO when the event was actually happening and showing the crowds and the craziness. Thus making that vlog entirely pointless.
pepperidge-farms-remembers.jpg

• Haha

1680723625937.png

They were only there a few hours, they rode a couple of rides, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, ate treats, rode 🎵 "THE CHOO-CHOO TO MALIBU" (epic music by @Tom Wambsgans) 🎵, and then they went home midday. :rolleyes:

They don't love WDW anymore than they love Disneyland. To them it's just another job... and it ain't going well. 😆

1680722959082.png

Wow, this big expensive trip out to WDW suddenly stopped the MASSIVE influx of "new subscribers" they'd been getting purchasing. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

westville

Chatty Member
As far as I can recall, Adam has NEVER said a negative word publicly about Blab or Dylan.

Dylan is unable to remain professional and discrete. He is a grudge holding drama queen who obviously can’t help but exacerbate situations.

He and Blab are a perfect match.

• Heart
It’s only a matter of when today she contradicts herself and the lies spew
She trotted out the ol’. “iT’S nOT AN aIRpoRT yoU DonT haVe tO aNNouNcE yoUr DEpArtUre” to someone commenting that they are going to unfollow them lmaoooo Okay, Karen! This is why people don’t like you, dummy. Adam throws you a lifeline and you use to to double down on smug… yup, sounds about right!

• Haha
  • Sick