Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHOA - hold up.

Let's not get into the gross area of speculating on someones cause of death.

tit on BLOB to our tiny black hearts content - but let's leave this man out of it. I shudder to think someone related to him google his name and this shows up.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Let’s remember as Katie and Spencer soak in the sympathy for Dizzy Bear Bryan a la “Sir Twitch A Lot” that neither Bryan nor Twitch were important enough figures/influences in their lives to give a follow/show of support with their “Best Life” IG channel:

E7CA0218-E72C-44BA-A889-98A49885A6C4.jpeg

0842CF27-1B89-48FB-BB07-8C073BAFF6FE.jpeg

Perfect symbolism of their narcissism. It is more important for them to have the perception of a small amount of people they need to follow vs those following them (because they are that big of celebrity status).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
WHOA - hold up.

Let's not get into the gross area of speculating on someones cause of death.

tit on BLOB to our tiny black hearts content - but let's leave this man out of it. I shudder to think someone related to him google his name and this shows up.
Thank you. That comment has to be the most ignorant bleeping thing on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you. That comment has to be the most ignorant bleeping thing on here.
I'm so sorry for speculating. I've had gay friends and family that have died from complications of that disease. Moderator please delete my earlier message.

Reactions: 12
They "reviewed" the new Rodeo Roundup BBQ. Everything was 'so good". No flavor explanations. Total waste of time!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
New video up... KT's acts like she's crying... 😭 Dence stops to get a drink first thing... :rolleyes:

Looks like Figment (aka "FigLicia") is going to take a big fat swat at KT doing her stupid piece sign... :LOL:

1680380736302.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think on previous trips, they hung around with Corinne (disneylifestylers) but they burnt that bridge too. I could see them trying to meet up with Chris (spokesmayne) who is not without his own drama and problematic behavior.
I would absolutely love it if they ran into shawninorlando .. that would be a video worth watching. I’ve got a lot of park reservations this month with my AP so I’m also hoping to run into them as I never have before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I encountered him around Christmas either 2020 or 2021- can’t remember which - at Disney Springs. He was taking pictures of the big Christmas tree and ( this was when I was watching them all regularly and before all the BLOB drama) said ‘Hi Dylan, I’ve seen your videos….); he walked away, didn’t even acknowledge me.

personality of a cardboard box - no disrespect intended to cardboard boxes.
I was just about to jump in here in hot defense of cardboard boxes..........I'm watching you 👀
:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I commented on Dylan's last video that since he kept featuring BLAB, I was going to unsubscribe. My comment got 24 likes (and counting).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I commented on Dylan's last video that since he kept featuring BLAB, I was going to unsubscribe. My comment got 24 likes (and counting).
I have been giving any anti-Blob comments a thumbs up...........your comment was one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Good.

Meanwhile, seems like Dylan is going to "stick it" to his audience and double down and keep featuring them. He'll show you! Please like and subscribe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They "reviewed" the new Rodeo Roundup BBQ. Everything was 'so good". No flavor explanations. Total waste of time!!
The food reviewer vlogs - Mondo, BLAB, Ordinary Adventures, Magic Journeys to name just a few - are among the worst. These idiots don't have a palate, have never been professional reviewers, and gorge themselves on mass produced overpriced frozen Disney theme park garbage. That's why 95% of the garbage they review is "delicious" and "great!"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Old man Spence's face on a close up looks tough. At least he could shave before going to the Parks.

Screenshot 2023-04-01 5.37.30 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.