Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad about Bryan's untimely passing. I don't have time to look it up but I think on the last WHW with KT and Spence on the old channel, Bryan commented that he kicked them off because of the "mistakes" they made. Not sure what the exact story was, but I heard that Bryan was staying at the Malibu place when KT and Spencer first, uh, consummated their relationship. Just speculating, but I can guess they promised Bryan it won't happen again and not let anyone know (especially KT's husband). And I think this was concurrent with KT talking smack about Ashlee's Loungefly sponsorship. So, yeah, it should surprise no one that being a friend to these two means you are going to get burned by them. (As a footnote, they apparently made amends and I think BLAB did appear once on the old channel after they left).

I wonder if BLAB is going to try to take control of the old channel to remove incriminating videos like the fuel rod incident.

RIP, Bryan.
I used to follow The Disney Bears on IG. One night in their stories it was Ashlie & Chris using TDB account. I remember being like, "what?!" I figured they must officially be Bears. But the next morning Spence went on his IG stories to say Bryan kicked him and Katie out of TDB. Later (when BLAB had broken up) Spence was out filming and put Ashlie's mom on camera. This was to piss KT off. He also referenced all the people he'd spent time with that day including "Disney Bear Bryan."

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You know what I find odd?
Dylan has no stans here.
There is never someone coming to his defense. Or none that I have ever seen.
Stuff pops off with Justin and his stans are over here waiting for anything negative to be said so they can chime in and let you know just what a Saint he is. Every time BLOB does something stupid, there are usually a stan or two who will try (and fail miserably) starting crap. Hell, even Tony Tony will come over here himself and try to defend himself.
When it comes to Dylan, nothing.
Why do you think that is?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
You know what I find odd?
Dylan has no stans here.
There is never someone coming to his defense. Or none that I have ever seen.
Stuff pops off with Justin and his stans are over here waiting for anything negative to be said so they can chime in and let you know just what a Saint he is. Every time BLOB does something stupid, there are usually a stan or two who will try (and fail miserably) starting crap. He'll, even Tony Tony will come over here himself and try to defend himself.
When it comes to Dylan, nothing.
Why do you think that is?
Simple. He has no real stans. His audience consists almost entirely of blob stans (and other smaller channels - some not even disney) and the rest are paid followers.

He is almost 100% artificial. No one defends him - because no one cares. And frankly - neither does he - much like KT - he has a partner to fall back on to pay the bills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
i have only once encountered dylan in person, and he was not friendly whatsoever. i didn’t approach him but i did make eye contact and my instinct was to smile - he averted his eyes and immediately turned around so as to no longer be facing me. i’ve also heard stories from others who did approach him who said he wasn’t personable at all. it doesn’t surprise me in the least that he is friends with those two since they appear to have the same crappy personality traits. he is definitely doing himself a disservice but at this point i think it’s too late to alter course anyway.

that being said, i have never once met anyone who truly enjoys his content.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
i have only once encountered dylan in person, and he was not friendly whatsoever. i didn’t approach him but i did make eye contact and my instinct was to smile - he averted his eyes and immediately turned around so as to no longer be facing me. i’ve also heard stories from others who did approach him who said he wasn’t personable at all. it doesn’t surprise me in the least that he is friends with those two since they appear to have the same crappy personality traits. he is definitely doing himself a disservice but at this point i think it’s too late to alter course anyway.

I encountered him around Christmas either 2020 or 2021- can’t remember which - at Disney Springs. He was taking pictures of the big Christmas tree and ( this was when I was watching them all regularly and before all the BLOB drama) said ‘Hi Dylan, I’ve seen your videos….); he walked away, didn’t even acknowledge me.

personality of a cardboard box - no disrespect intended to cardboard boxes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Countless people have had stories of him being rude to them. I was reading his replies on the recent video. He's snarky as hell. I used to wonder why he kept associating with them, but he's just like them, an asshole

Reactions: 38
Comments on Dylan’s video are interesting. He won’t stop being friends with them because of the comments but he might be reluctant to include them in his videos. Then that leads to the uncomfortable conversation with BLAB: “Why don’t you include us anymore? I thought we were friends.”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Countless people have had stories of him being rude to them. I was reading his replies on the recent video. He's snarky as hell. I used to wonder why he kept associating with them, but he's just like them, an asshole
Spot-on.
He IS them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe we’ll see his subs go down next

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.