Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hung out with Tony as well. It was entertaining, because he would annoy the absolute f#%k out of Tony.
HAAA I had no idea Tony was involved in this tit that long. Imagine an alternate universe where Katie made Best Life and Beyond with Tony instead of Spencer...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I'm looking forward to more food videos and reviews from WDW, 'cause isn't that about all they're doing these days? They think they can provide 30 days worth of entertaining vlogs from WDW; I don't think that's remotely possible.

Here's Florida Resident Edits look back to their first visit to Sci-Fi Diner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sad to hear about Bryan. He seemed like a kind soul and a bright light for many.

If anyone sees an Obituary for him in the coming days with any reference of a special cause near to him, please let us know.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
They are down to 139 patreons. Funny how subscribers bail when they don't get what is promised them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They are down to 139 patreons. Funny how subscribers bail when they don't get what is promised them.
How they continue to fleece a small group of people who actually still like them enough to give them money each month, while not living up to their end of the bargain, is mind boggling to me. I literally wouldn’t be able to sleep at night, so I can’t understand it. It would take them minutes to just provide some extra behind the scenes content each week. Even if it was an hour out of the week for extra content, they can’t even be bothered enough to do that. GRIFTERS and Frauds!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s very sad to hear about Bryan. I would expect KT to make it about her in the next 24 hours.

Reactions: 16
She already made it about her. Just like she loves Spencer because he does the channel for her, her words about Bryan were how he encouraged her to follow her dreams and how they “wouldn’t be where they are today” without him.

Not a word about Bryan himself. Just how he’s a character in KT’s story about herself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Good morning! Sitting with a cup of coffee watching Adam’s latest vlog celebrating the last day of the 50th anniversary of WDW, at the end he reminisces about the last year and a half and where he was in his life. He made a remark referencing the friends he made as well as friends he lost that are no longer in his life…believe us Adam. You aren’t missing a thing! You are much better off without those lying sacks of grifting tit in your life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Damn they are losing Patrons fast
They will be selling the Hooptie at this rate and buying bicycles 🚲

IMG_4505.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sad to hear about Bryan. He seemed like a kind soul and a bright light for many
He seemed to be a very loyal person too, one who did not hold a grudge. Best Life and Beyond is currently featured on Dizzy Bears (Bryan's) channel.

1680361138005.png

The contrast is stark, KT and Spencer don't promote anyone but themselves, they are disloyal and vindictive. It saddens me to see them use the sudden death of Bryan into an opportunity to turn the outpouring of sympathy on themselves, instead of him. I hope they reflect on how fragile and precious life is.

1680360833014.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Very sad about Bryan's untimely passing. I don't have time to look it up but I think on the last WHW with KT and Spence on the old channel, Bryan commented that he kicked them off because of the "mistakes" they made. Not sure what the exact story was, but I heard that Bryan was staying at the Malibu place when KT and Spencer first, uh, consummated their relationship. Just speculating, but I can guess they promised Bryan it won't happen again and not let anyone know (especially KT's husband). And I think this was concurrent with KT talking smack about Ashlee's Loungefly sponsorship. So, yeah, it should surprise no one that being a friend to these two means you are going to get burned by them. (As a footnote, they apparently made amends and I think BLAB did appear once on the old channel after they left).

I wonder if BLAB is going to try to take control of the old channel to remove incriminating videos like the fuel rod incident.

RIP, Bryan.

Reactions: 24
Here you go! The whole gang in 2019, including Pixar Charlie. RIP Bryan

View attachment 2070275
I actually never knew Tony and Brian were friends or that he’d been slumming around Disney that long either? On a side note, Tony looks somewhat normal in this pic. When did he turn into a knock off version of the Night Stalker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.