Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only a matter of when today she contradicts herself and the lies spew
She trotted out the ol’. “iT’S nOT AN aIRpoRT yoU DonT haVe tO aNNouNcE yoUr DEpArtUre” to someone commenting that they are going to unfollow them lmaoooo Okay, Karen! This is why people don’t like you, dummy. Adam throws you a lifeline and you use to to double down on smug… yup, sounds about right!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Everyone is looking for a single big reason why BLAB and Adam aren’t friends anymore but it’s really just a bunch of smaller things that accumulated. Things Turbo said or did that made Adam question their friendship. Individually these small things are not worth discussing so you get the “We just grew apart” instead.

Adam knows firsthand that they are not good people and just didn’t want to be around them anymore. I think BLAB’s actions over the past year have proven this to be true.
All I know is that I tell people not to move in with friends. I’ve done it twice and both times it became very contentious for a variety of reasons. Especially, especially if one of those friends is a purposely unmedicated bipolar sufferer. I imagine it could’ve been similar for Adam’s situation. Pure mania. High highs low lows and tons of petty drama. A person with a warped reality that causes minutiae to turn into major problems.

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been commented on but I'm several pages behind - I love how she reaches for the serviette to try and hide her stomach when she realises Dylan is filming :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...
🤣.....ya, that totally helped. If she's that self conscience then wear a bigger shirt that actually fits. People look good in all shapes and sizes with the right clothes. Why is she so against this?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry if this has been commented on but I'm several pages behind - I love how she reaches for the serviette to try and hide her stomach when she realises Dylan is filming :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...
Canadian eh? I only recently learned that word yet for years I was confused by Nardwuar’s full name. 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m shocked that Adam *may* be dating a woman who is within 15 years of his own age.

Staying in a home base near his parents… cutting out toxic people from his life… having a relationship with a woman (a mom, no less) born pre-1990s… paying his taxes BEFORE tax day…

dare I say our little Woo may finally be growing up???

Let’s compare with Blab:

home base is actually living in parent’s apartment; they are the toxic people; one acts like a drunken geriatric, the other a toddler throwing a tantrum; can’t even file taxes together cause one is still married to someone else.

Adam 1 Blab 0
I wouldn’t say dating a single mom is “growing up”.

Reactions: 3
Et, tu, Adam?

You've talked a good game about loving the parks. You lied.

You just chose yourself, (and the YouTube career you keep claiming to be willing to walk away from at any moment) over every non-vlogging park guest.

So did you, Justin.

So did you, David.

So did you, Brickey.

So did you, Dylan.

And now I'm not going to stop until Disneyland and Walt Disney World start enforcing the ban on commercial filming and photography without prior permission, as they are contractually obligated to do.

Every day you enter those parks with a camera, you're breaking your legal contract with Disney. Your entire business is based on exploiting park guests.

You make money by filming children without the permission, or even knowledge of their parents, and distributing that footage around the world.

Tell me how that's not true. Tell me how you don't violate park rules to exploit people for money.

You think you're protected because Disney somehow needs you. Disney can reach more people in five minutes than all of you can reach in a month. They're a massive global media corporation. They don't need you and your little gimbal.

Disney is just ignoring your nonsense until it becomes a problem.

You made it a problem.

And now that's your problem.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Et, tu, Adam?

You've talked a good game about loving the parks. You lied.

You just chose yourself, (and the YouTube career you keep claiming to be willing to walk away from at any moment) over every non-vlogging park guest.

So did you, Justin.

So did you, David.

So did you, Brickey.

So did you, Dylan.

And now I'm not going to stop until Disneyland and Walt Disney World start enforcing the ban on commercial filming and photography without prior permission, as they are contractually obligated to do.

Every day you enter those parks with a camera, you're breaking your legal contract with Disney. Your entire business is based on exploiting park guests.

You make money by filming children without the permission, or even knowledge of their parents, and distributing that footage around the world.

Tell me how that's not true. Tell me how you don't violate park rules to exploit people for money.

You think you're protected because Disney somehow needs you. Disney can reach more people in five minutes than all of you can reach in a month. They're a massive global media corporation. They don't need you and your little gimbal.

Disney is just ignoring your nonsense until it becomes a problem.

You made it a problem.

And now that's your problem.
I get it but I mean… dramatic much?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Holy tit....:rolleyes:
They sure went out of the way to throw in and mention a lot of stuff that had nothing to do with Adam's post about the apt situation. They seem to be viewing this mention from Adam as their big moment of vindication, absolving them of persecution for all of their crappy behavior in total.
This ☝

This whole thing is so strange. Almost stranger than the trip to New Mexico.

There's been like, 4 controversies since the Adam/apartment thing. Worse ones. Ones that have shown their true colors on a much broader, less personal scale. Why would anyone care about this now?

And I'm not sure how they could send Adam any kind of cease & desist or defamation threat. He himself hasn't ever publicly made any of the claims that he's now denouncing. A lawyer wouldn't have any power to force someone to exonerate someone else for claims they never (on record) made against that party.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This ☝

This whole thing is so strange. Almost stranger than the trip to New Mexico.

There's been like, 4 controversies since the Adam/apartment thing. Worse ones. Ones that have shown their true colors on a much broader, less personal scale. Why would anyone care about this now?

And I'm not sure how they could send Adam any kind of cease & desist or defamation threat. He himself hasn't ever publicly made any of the claims that he's now denouncing. A lawyer wouldn't have any power to force someone to exonerate someone else for claims they never (on record) made against that party.
Exactly! Something is definitely up. Anyway, time for Spence to ask mommy for more money to buy subs

4CF175D6-E337-48FB-BA8C-B584186D43EC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
53B9AB89-1405-479C-B513-9B14AF9E3532.jpeg

Here is my poem I’ve been working on:

Always Chapped

Lips always chapped
Messy coffee cups
Shaking hands, pounding headaches
Lips always chapped

Lips always chapped
Dry skin, more salt and sugar, please
Lips always chapped
Rarely drinks water, what is exercising?
Lips always chapped

Time fleeting
Comrades fleeing
Lips always chapped
Burning bridges, fighting trolls
Lips always chapped

What is the end game?
What is the longevity?
Lips always chapped
Lips always chapped

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
we didn't invent the "online narrative" it's just based on the things they've said and done

• Heart
Reactions: 24
BLAB, congratulations, your actions show just how immature you are, ONCE AGAIN!
You handle all of your decisions like two teenagers. I would say GROW THE FUQ UP but we all know that is never going to happen.
At the end of the day, you both are still DIY youtube losers with no real friends. You only attach yourself to people that you can use. Every decent Disney vlogger has distanced themselves from you because they see just how trashy and toxic you are.
You will forever be the laughing stock of the Disney community.
YOU CHOSE THIS REALITY, we know!!!!!
TRUST US, none of us would ever want this shitshow of your so called BEST LIFE.
🤣😅😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.