Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why would adam accomodate spencer if that was indeed the case? especially if there is "zero chance" they'll ever be friends again? i just can't see adam going out of his way to make that statement because BLAB wanted him to

i think he acted alone
BLAB out here claiming they received “death threats”…. They are cornered rats and have been for
some time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It is not ‘mutual’ when you find a new place, start moving out, and THEN tell your roommate you want to break the lease… only two months after re-signing, and then make him pay half the penalties.

KT’s definition of mutual is about as loose as the skin around her navel.
They should have paid the full penalty. End of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is KT really insinuating that they’re getting daily death threats (yeah, right 😂) because some folks think they stole Adam’s bookshelf? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
And they’re trying to have us believe some weirdo allegedly sending them death threats will stop because Adam said they paid for the bookcase? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂

The bullshit these two spread could fertilize all the corn fields in the US.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think KT has forgotten that she asked for all of this. She told the trolls to come at her and they did. Careful what you wish for!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Can anyone confirm if Spencer will stop using salty “Frontierland” type langue in front of little children in Town Square now that Adam has set the record straight?

I agree that Spencer was justified in using that language previously (before yesterday’s statement).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We all want/wanted to make sure that these rumors are done with and ensure the public's false narrative that has been shared is FALSE and non-existent between the only 2 parties involved.

What does this even mean??!
That the Queen of Disneyland is just as delusional as real politicians?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I absolutely LOVE that KT has become the person she used to make fun of.

KT, you are a morbidly obese ignorant bleep with embarrassingly bad hair that nobody likes except your smelly broke alcoholic "uncle". Just sayin' ...
Speaking of KT contradicting herself, I thought it is a perfect time to remind everyone of this video KT made which is the exact opposite of who she is today!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Speaking of KT contradicting herself, I thought it is a perfect time to remind everyone of this video KT made which is the exact opposite of who she is today!
My favorite... infuencer...more like influenza...amirite.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m going to need a reaction statement from Public Figure Jeremy Jordan about these new developments.

Maybe he can monetize it as well behind a Patreon Pay Wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Even so, every single other creator except theme park lazy have given them the shun. That doesn’t just happen over misunderstandings or “false narratives” or even hearsay. They’ve all met them in person. They’ve all associated with them at least once. So, it’s curious when the cards are stacked against you that way.

Theory: NM trip was to go to Spencer’s old house where he had unlaundered cash buried. The trip to FL included handing over the balance owed to Adam in return for his recent statement.

Regardless, I don’t like BLAB. Before I knew who they really were they were rude to me in a YouTube comment I made. They act like they own Malibu. Eff em. Can’t change my mind on this one.
I had my suspicions that you were cunning linguist, but that is a proper theory. I do declare, Colonel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.