Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Good catch and they are probably staying at Dylan's dad's condo. Living your best life by sponging off others.
And they're calling it an Airbnb to try to throw people off.
---
HA HA now they're claiming that some dude recognized them in Publix.

---
Interesting that Spencer took off his hat and scratched his head immediately after someone asked if they are going to Celebration this time...

Celebration.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

shadee91762

VIP Member
KKKT’s mom just sent her money so I’m guessing you’ll be seeing these two stuffing their faces at a Disney buffet tomorrow (or tonight)
Wow imagine a mother having to send her 30 something married daughter money for food while she vacations in Orlando with her much older boyfriend!!! They should all be embarrassed. lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Former Stanlicia

Putting this out into the universe. 🌌
I hope we get more water park videos this trip! There is nothing more informative than Spencer filming his feet on a water slide. 🤞
20230331_194750.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Evil Texan

VIP Member
Why do I get the feeling Mahatma Brickey had something to do with the completely out of character posts on both sides?

• Haha
  • Sick

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Let's try to stay on target folks, some numbnuts who hasn't posted in a year comes in here and drops a Justin post and runs.......
Justin has been discussed ad nauseum.
It's either BLOB stans or BLOB themselves.

• Haha

disneynana21

VIP Member
This is very strange for Adam to, out of the blue make this public statement for something that happened years ago. I think BLAB’s lawyer has sent out some letters. Will be interesting to see if anyone else make a statement in the coming days.
However Adam has never said anything about anyone. He’s kept very quiet about it all. Something fishy is going on here.

• Heart

WinniethePooh

Chatty Member
Their latest vlog is so boring. No information. One ride. Multiple cocktails. No information about where they are purchased or how much. KT is low energy. Hair is a disaster. Animal Kingdom and I don’t think they even showed any animals.

99% certain they are staying at Dylan’s dad’s place. I remember it having a jacuzzi and Spencer showed one in the intro. I remember a trip when they stayed there and everyone was so happy. Laughing, superchats, jacuzzi time. Now it almost feels like they’re together in town for a funeral.
Karma is the only thing bitchier than KT.

Flying all the way across the country and spending thousands of dollars they can't afford to......drink, eat, and complain. They can and do that everywhere!

• Haha
I'm Team Daphne 100%. If KT doesn't like her, that's just a ringing endorsement for me to like Daphne more. Sounds like the BLOB kids are legit awful people. I need a front row seat to their demise. The only "real" info I gleaned from Woo's FB post is he isn't friends with them and never will be. That really says all you need to know. The rest was just filler.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Isn’t it interesting how KT is so “scared” of pretty much all the rides? Strange thing for a parks vlogger… and adult.

Daphne is the best I love her.

• Haha
  • Heart

minimax

Chatty Member
I often think about that one time they reached 100 thousand subscribers for only 3 hours.
Every legit channel crests 100K after record subscriber losses followed by several days of nonstop upward momentum despite no new content, only to fall flat and reverse count again.

It's why vlogging is harder than pathetic careers like nursing.
By far. By faaaar.

• Haha

ChitChatt

VIP Member
So my takeaway is that Daphne is amazing and has brass balls but she’s gonna zip it from here on out because Adam wants this all to end. Sadly for BLAB it won’t because they’re trash

• Heart
  • Heart
  • Haha