Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conspiracy Theory #492

- BLAB is done

- KT ditched Spence cuz he’s ruining her brand. She’s just a verified, non-vlogging influencer now, since that doesn’t require editing or any skills at all.

- Spence buys his way to 100k subs on the tainted BLAB channel

- Renames the channel and goes solo Spence as a lifestyle/travel vlogger ala Woo or Scarred (his heroes whom he stole from and threatened)

- Some stans and lingering trolls will know he bought his way there, but new fans of his new channel will just think he’s more credible because of how many subs he has.

Any takers??
It make sense to me, Tom!

Can I add one more bullet?

By Labor Day, he'll be lonely and offer to film and produce an extended YouTube video for Fairytale Facial Emily's business. Two weeks later she'll start posting photos on her IG of her facial products on Malibu Beach. A month later... It will Spencer and Emily "Disney Bounding" in the Parks with the Hashtag #AgeGapLove.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
justin posted on his insta stories he just spent the last days of his 30s with his family, so i guess we know his age now

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really hope for her sake she doesn't REALLY think this is a viable option.

You have to have a legit MASSIVE following for any sort of brand engagement deal on insta/ticktok. She isn't even in the bottom 10%.

Even if she manged to 10x her followers - she MIGHT get a trial run for 500 bucks. And the bad news is - that industry - by design - makes it very easy to show value as a brand influencer. They know EXACTLY how much engagement they get from that neat little "link in the bio". Sure - some tit etsy store might toss her a free t-shirt that will shrink 3x the first time you wash it (probably not a problem) for a mention - or a sketchy place wil give you 10% off - from an unlicensed person - but that's about it.

So yeah KT - if you are putting ANY eggs in that basket - you might want to go fill out some dog washing applications or something.

Also - how sad is it - and evidence they have like 5 real patreons - that they can go two weeks - doing nothing - and no one noticed or cared.

No new uploads too! 100K here we come.

edit - Spence only confronted Justin cause he thinks he has dirt on him and is holding that over his head.
She’s also entirely too lazy to engage in multiple platforms to MAKE money. She’s not funny or creative so she can’t make reels or tik toks. She’s got not fashion sense so she can’t lean into that. Influencers are people that others WANT to be, nothing about her life is something that people want to be like. Hell, even anyone could do her current “job”, which is why most Disney instagram accounts lean into other niches to maintain followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
'guys i didn't want to do it, but i'm not going back to nursing, so visit my onlyfans !"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Hey Turbo, your sub count is doing so much better now that you aren’t making videos, you’ve obviously figured out the formula for success! Keep up the (ahem) good work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hey Turbo, your sub count is doing so much better now that you aren’t making videos, you’ve obviously figured out the formula for success! Keep up the (ahem) good work!
Wait, you mean the:
Spencer, completely uninterested and phoning it in: Subscribe to the channel, it's free and we'd like to have you.
Wasn't doing the trick?
🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope when they come back they got that audio ready and they got their lawyer ready which I doubt all lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
BLAB grifting via superchats, merch, and Patreon is my guess why Adam The Woo quit doing all of that and why he’s no longer friends with them.

Everytime Adam said he didn’t want to do livestreams or closed down his merch shop or ended his patreon was a DIRECT dig at BLAB for being disgusting grifters and he didn’t want to be seen like them.

Of course they took it personally and their friendship went downhill from there.

That’s my theory anyway.

Reactions: 23
The more they do it, the more pathetic it is. What does this accomplish? Everyone knows he's doing it. Are they going to try to explain to the 15 stans left on the next What's Spinning Whenever that "the opinion was split pretty evenly"?

And, again, Dense, you're never getting a silver play button. Aren't you embarrassed to be pushing 60 and pulling this tit?
How embarrassing for SPENCER EMMONS. Causing drama with the original Orange County Disneyland vlogger Justin Scarred. Spencer works in the biz as the cool kids say. Spencer should’ve been more careful and not reckless. This piece of tit channel they have is not worth losing your professional reputation that mama Emmons helped him build. Imagine the talk in La La land. Do they really want a stage manager around who’s name is smeared all over the internet?
---
These could definitely be true!

Here’s another conspiracy theory: is he buying subs rapidly so that when they hit 100K, YouTube does the verification process and closes the channel cause of the fake subs?
If that were the case, that would be ruthless and KT would probably lose her mind! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You know, thinking about thumb completely ruining the reputation his mom built in Hollywood to the point he can't get work anymore and may have a hard time doing so in the future for some reason makes me think of Bring It On.

In the first competition, Torrence (new leader) chooses an instructor that has taught the same routine to multiple squads and it sucks. Big Red (old leader) comes running up saying "Platter? Nationals? Hello!" (see below, couldn't find a GIF).
359ae47d-0dfa-40b4-995f-53adeb855e5b_screenshot.jpeg

I can just imagine momma thumb yelling at thumb saying "Platter? Job for life? Hello!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Best Life and Beyond 89: BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

(this could be obsolete by the time we get to page 52, but I might as well call my shot early)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I absolutely love that what happened to KT on the Columbia was 100% assault, but what happened to Justin was just two old friends catching up.
Probably premeditated catching up, but definitely not assault.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.