Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://giphy.com/XCHBRXHlWqQA8

Reactions: 9
I wonder if KT is feeling all nostalgic at WDW since it‘s the last place she ever wore jeans.

Reactions: 23
it’s officially swamp ass season in FL….. enjoy that all black head to toe KT. It doesn’t make you look slim, just give it up.

Reactions: 21
Has it been a year since the last Orlando trip? If so that was the last video I watched of theirs. I am surprised that I got what I needed from just reading the threads vs watching their videos which is sad.

I wonder if the same schedule is in order for this trip - Universal Studios king and queen, water park, a Costco size cake that Katie said the baker made as a mistake and gifted to them to eat.

Reactions: 17
“Real metal silverware in first class…wow omg so crazy” I still cringe at the thought of her saying that

Reactions: 20
Them waddling through the airport with sunglasses on is academy award worthy!
These two are great. They are so full of themselves that they think their stans are interested in their every breath.
Don't show them Disney content for a few months and see how fast the money dries up.....

Reactions: 17

Maybe you have to pay for the subs monthly? A credit card on file? And if you don't, they repo them? Maybe You Tube is scrubbing them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.