Best Life and Beyond #83 Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons persevere over all of the Nefarious Efforts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2005016
WHAT? She "forgot" about the pile on the floor? No, she didn't think about the fact that Spencer would get up from his chair and everyone would see. She LIES about everything. She is so lazy.
Maybe thats Spence’s laundry to take back to his ( Mom’s) place in the Bu lol
---
Times must be really rough, looks like they had to Ebay all the Disney stuff they used to have on Adam's shelves.
---

I'm sure Cashlee has a DAS pass. It's why they took her to get on RR and why they are taking her to WDW. Saves them a ton of money they don't have for lighting lane.
They really are despicable.
She technically shouldn’t qualify for a DAS. Her condition is very sad for a sweet girl to have but the DAS pass is meant for people not able to stand in line for extended periods of time and her condition wouldn’t cause that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know what's going on with that girl KT keeps revlogging but if she was ACTUALLY getting stalked than I'm so glad she caught her stalkers and got the help she needs.

I'm furious that KT would, in that situation, liken a forum of commentators on content they post publicly to STALKERS and then low key threaten with a lawyer.

Reactions: 19
Maybe thats Spence’s laundry to take back to his ( Mom’s) place in the Bu lol
---

She technically shouldn’t qualify for a DAS. Her condition is very sad for a sweet girl to have but the DAS pass is meant for people not able to stand in line for extended periods of time and her condition wouldn’t cause that
I don’t think she’s supposed to be out in the sun though for long periods, so if I’m going to be honest I can’t fault them for using DAS with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OA and MJ put out F&W videos today. I'm genuinely enjoying watching both while I lament the fact that we won't go to Disneyland until September.

Kitra is just SO much more enjoyable. You can tell her reactions are real. I love that they tried so many of the same foods that BLAB did. It's so easy to do a 1:1 comparison of why OA is better.

Their video came out an hour ago and already has 5k views. BLABs video was from yesterday and they only have about 10k more views. OA will easily surpass that before today is over.
By far…BY FAR! Also FB David and Liz also did a great vlog!
---
I don’t think she’s supposed to be out in the sun though for long periods, so if I’m going to be honest I can’t fault them for using DAS with her.
It’s them taking her so they can take advantage of DAS.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.