Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goof_troop

I think I heard someone calling for me?

OK so full transparency, I had zero clue Louie B and LA Cue had already posted something. I apologize in advance but I was already done when I realized they posted the same idea! Sorry guys and gals but have a laugh anyways!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Spencer: "we don't really care about how many subs we have"
Also Spencer: (Day one after receiving a silver button)
1676676032214.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
1676934105708.png

Hey BLAB, if you need someone to get some stickers made and send them out... LMK;) I know Katie is just so busy with digital stuff and whatnot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I think Witherspoon was calling out the fact that KT was very slyly trying to tag Barefoot dreams (without seeming too thirsty to her stans), in hopes they would see her non-sanctioned beanie commercial and WANT to sponsor her. No way there is any real-world affiliation.

As evidenced by the people that Barefoot Dreams actually hires to promote their merchandise. Sorry bout it.

View attachment 1989427
Same happened with her diaper bag hookup. She tried but they were like “thanks, we good”

C4C083BB-BDBB-4493-8BFB-2FDD2EEE386E.jpeg

---
359DE572-F935-4F92-8BEB-CBF650567EA9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

UncleLester

VIP Member
Universal PR Manager: “We still have some additional spots for YouTube Content creators. Who else should we invite?”

Universal PR Associate: “How about Best Life & Beyond?

Universal PR Manager: “Not worth our time to even send the invite, those two are so busy with the Disney 100 exclusive.”

In all seriousness, glad that the below channel with 47 subs was invited before Spencer & Katie.

6FAE0A12-2A95-41FC-86A6-1B4709568E41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

UncleLester

VIP Member
My job offer from last year still stands for Katie.

Katie,

For $700 a week and 3 free meals a day, I will hire you for 18 weeks for a project. You will star in a new YouTube content channel featuring you eating a meal at every single one of the 367 Denny's Restaurants in the great State of California. This will be for 367 consecutive meals. No days off.

At each location, we will film some B-Roll of the outside of the Denny's and I will stand right inside the lobby of the Denny's and film you as you walk in full of the enthusiasm and request to be seated in a "No Smoking" section.

Upon sitting down at our table and being greeted by the waiter/waitress, you must take at least two minutes (every time) to explain to the waiter/waitress that the you are on a plan to eat at all 367 California Denny's locations for 367 consecutive meals.

You will also need to reference how great the last location that we last went to was and how you are looking forward to the upcoming location for the next meal.

Finally, you need to ask the cliche question to the server: "What makes this Denny's so special?"

I am serious about this. It will go viral. I will keep all the Ad Revenue. This is strictly a business venture and a social experiment for me. You were born to be the lady to eat 367 consecutive meals at California Denny's.

Thanks for your consideration,
UL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Disneypins

1677700042575.png

TIL that you can see how many views each thread gets. I love that we have more views than their videos get!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50