Best Life and Beyond #83 Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons persevere over all of the Nefarious Efforts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

And the beat goes on...

Welcome new and old to the wonderful world of BLAB gossip...round #83

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Katie was actually filming Spencer when he first heard that every other YouTuber on the planet (besides them) were invited - here’s a look at his reaction:

E266D01F-EED5-4545-8223-E50AC5079A57.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Subscriber numbers mean nothing to them so don’t expect an unboxing of the play button when they buy enough subs 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Subscriber numbers mean nothing to them so don’t expect an unboxing of the play button when they buy enough subs 🙄
Hypothetically. I wish I could buy them so many Subs right now (whatever the price) that it triggers an audit of their account and/or the community laughs at them (more than usual) when they attempt to celebrate the milestone.

“Well, we were going to celebrate 100k subs, however, here we are at 800k a week later.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So I guess we can assume that their Besties Zoom Calls are when they talk crap about other vloggers since KT told Spencer to save his meltdown for the Zoom. But c’mon, I want to know who these fake channels are who “front” to be DIY’ers. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
KT’s quote expected to pop up this week: “Yeah, you know, Super Nintendo World isn’t really our thing anymore - I think we’re going to visit once Dylan invites us out again the hype calms down”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Operator: “Thank you for calling the Disney Visa Card by Chase, how can I help you?”

Pixar Charlie: “Hello, my name is Charlie and I was hoping you could give me some clarification about a charge on my January statement that doesn’t seem familiar.”

Operator: “Of course. What Charge?”

Pixar Charlie: “The $105.11 from Zozo Incorporated.”

*Pauses*

“Do you know if they sell Toy Story 2 collectibles under a different business name? Because if so, it might be legit.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Spencer: "we don't really care about how many subs we have"
Also Spencer: (Day one after receiving a silver button)
1676676032214.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
*Every other vlogger gets invited out to Universal Hollywood*
*Universal Hollywood to BLAB*
s?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcCEufh2fhnFuFNT0v0Jh5UHYOadkABohdKQ.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Katie was actually filming Spencer when he first heard that every other YouTuber on the planet (besides them) were invited - here’s a look at his reaction:

View attachment 1968217
I don’t want to tit in your last post but they’re actually across the street from where their local post office is haha! I know one of the mail carriers and he’s this like 6’6” chain smoking hippie dude. Really funny guy. Ok cool story bro.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hypothetically. I wish I could buy them so many Subs right now (whatever the price) that it triggers an audit of their account and/or the community laughs at them (more than usual) when they attempt to celebrate the milestone.

“Well, we were going to celebrate 100k subs, however, here we are at 800k a week later.”
You know, on Fiver. I know a guy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Universal PR Manager: “We still have some additional spots for YouTube Content creators. Who else should we invite?”

Universal PR Associate: “How about Best Life & Beyond?

Universal PR Manager: “Not worth our time to even send the invite, those two are so busy with the Disney 100 exclusive.”

In all seriousness, glad that the below channel with 47 subs was invited before Spencer & Katie.

6FAE0A12-2A95-41FC-86A6-1B4709568E41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Really interested to see if they’re friends with Dylan after seeing him getting the golden ticket invite and not extending an invite branch out to the super “Universal Studio stans” that BLOB claims they are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Really interested to see if they’re friends with Dylan after seeing him getting the golden ticket invite and not extending an invite branch out to the super “Universal Studio stans” that BLOB claims they are
I don’t know you could invite people. Besides he did the last time. He might of thought for sure they’d be on the list because EVERY ONE is. 😬👀

But he’s not going anywhere. They equally use each other. Until Spencer loses connections…then we’ll see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
KT makes the weirdest things her thing. Why does she keep posting about Raos? Is she hoping that their Disneyland focused channel will get sponsored by big marinara?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
KT makes the weirdest things her thing. Why does she keep posting about Raos? Is she hoping that their Disneyland focused channel will get sponsored by big marinara?
Like she'd be caught dead hyping up Prego or Ragu! That isn't good enough for her plastic slow cooker liner infused turkey meatballs!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.