Best Life and Beyond #83 Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons persevere over all of the Nefarious Efforts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently at work catching up on last nights tit. I was watching their bestie live for a bit but I was bored to tears and had to shut it down. I ended up catching the second half of Fresh Baked. Does anyone have a minute mark to where they start to lose their tit trash talking other vloggers.
I believe in the last thread someone said the rant starts at 1 hour 18 minutes. Spence's jealousy of other vloggers with superior content and production value is sad and funny at the same time.

Sidenote: The Great & Wonderful Griftbusters has an IG story from the latest Besties live where KT is saying that "of course vlogging isn't harder than nursing or healthcare and Dence is sitting there shaking his head no and says "Well...." until KT cuts him off...cut to the video of her saying vlogging is by far harder than nursing . As a former nurse I wish she let him stick his foot in his mouth. I don't have a timestamp b/c there's no way I'm sifting through that boring tit to find it

• Heart
Reactions: 32
am I dumb for think BLOB already got to go to Nintendo world a month ago or so? What is this media day:eek:pening day stuff?

edit: I’m just gonna leave these typos. I don’t even understand how I typo-d a ghost face
They got in during "tech rehearsals", just another term for a soft opening and Dylan knew about it and invited them to tag along with him.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
It used to be that it was Spencer that was the one who was having to keep her on topic/track during their lives. It was because she is stupid.
He is not. The tables have now flipped and it's her who is having to keep him from running amok. For him, it's not that he's stupid, he just clearly doesn't give two F-s anymore and she knows it. He has gone back to working and doesn't need this crap.
She on the other hand is bound to it because she is too lazy and stupid to do anything else besides asking if that would be a large fry.

Good luck KT with your new profession, homelessness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Sidenote: The Great & Wonderful Griftbusters has an IG story from the latest Besties live where KT is saying that "of course vlogging isn't harder than nursing or healthcare and Dence is sitting there shaking his head no and says "Well...." until KT cuts him off...cut to the video of her saying vlogging is by far harder than nursing . As a former nurse I wish she let him stick his foot in his mouth. I don't have a timestamp b/c there's no way I'm sifting through that boring tit to find it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Spencer now thinks that saving lives is easier than sitting and using his iMac.
Isn't that precious?
Certainly egotistical.
100% on brand.

What are the odds he is just waiting to hit 100,000 before he splits?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I thought the whole point was to stop wearing makeup on the browleicias and wake up every morning like a new woman.

Now she’s back to her old ways. 🤨 this emoji has better brows. 🤨🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It has only taken a few years to address her statement about "vlogging being harder than nursing". This should have been addressed publicly a long time ago. The defensive tone and backtracking rings very hollow now. It is very on brand.
20230217_160919.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Naturally KT can't go anywhere by herself, because she doesn't have a car......

But this is besides the point.
How DARE you? (in the vein of Greta Thunberg) KT recently said (in an IG AMA?) she does have a car but they only use Spence's to save the environment, eco warrior that she is 🤥🌳☀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.