Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he talking about BLAB?
so he's done with disney vlogs? doubt he just decided himself to stop. i have a feeling disney found out about his wheelchair stunt, didn't take too kindly to it, and banned him from the park. what we're seeing now is tony the man child lashing out at the vlogging community (mainly BLAB) for not backing him up despite the fact that he kissed KT's ass and constantly white-knighted for her on social media every chance he got. sorry tony, but KT played you like a goddamn fiddle and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker!

either that, or his wife (the one whose name he doesn't know how to spell) put her foot down and forced him to stop. i'm going with the first theory because it's more fun

either way, tony is a pathetic loser

group-laugh.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I actually use vegan leather purses. The last one I purchased was over two years ago and it still looks new.

KT's bag is clearly made with some sort of cheap PVC type material. It isn't worth what she paid for it even on sale.
I think the box it came in was nicer than the bag.

so he's done with disney vlogs? doubt he just decided himself to stop. i have a feeling disney found out about his wheelchair stunt, didn't take too kindly to it, and banned him from the park. what we're seeing now is tony the man child lashing out at the vlogging community (mainly BLAB) for not backing him up despite the fact that he kissed KT's ass and constantly white-knighted for her on social media every chance he got. sorry tony, but KT played you like a goddamn fiddle and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker!

either that, or his wife (the one whose name he doesn't know how to spell) put her foot down and forced him to stop. i'm going with the first theory because it's more fun

either way, tony is a pathetic loser

View attachment 1771100
OMG...those teeth !! Sort of upside down vampire.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
KT looked pissed off during Spencer's mansplaining at the Santa meet and greet area. She was so pissed she called the decor "great" twice.

She'd rather be eating! I'm not even joking.

The sugar high from the 3 scoops of ice cream wore off quickly it seems.

These 2 can't stand each other

And that stupid bow on the top of her head, too old and big to pull that off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Looks like we're posting selfies for some kind of cause....duck it why not? This is really me 🙋‍♂️

me.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Monicas Rules in life……..
Rule #4. Don’t post your real pics on a trolling site. Literally takes less than 2 minutes to dox. Just no. And Cap’n I know what you look like in my head, don’t go ruining it with the Versace pic 😉

Now back to our regular broadcast of trolling Dumb and Dumber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Brickey: “nice try, you’re trying to get me to talk about the best life and beyond thing, and I’m not going to do it”
Brickey: (proceeds to talk about it for 3 minutes)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Riddle...

QUESTION: What do Katie and a McDonald's ice cream machine have in common?

ANSWER: They're both constantly surrounded by double cheeseburgers, and neither of them ever actually works.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ok, here's the BLAB segment from Brickey's live. Had to split it into 2 parts to get past Streamable's file size restrictions.

Uh Brickey is still a douche. We don't make her look over her shoulder. We don't threaten her etc. Your "friends" deliberately have screwed other vloggers over, WENT TO THE PARKS KNOWINGLY WITH COVID and have behaved nastily and disrespectfully to fans, staff and hosts of others. He knows better than that. I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Brickey's the guy we used to stuff in lockers in school. Now his persona is angry creative artist tough guy to compensate. No doubt he gets pegged like Spencer does.

I hope he has a safe word like Spencer does at least....
radio-flyer-red-wagon-5797.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This forum supports video upload any sort of proof of identity would surely need to be video right? Lol. The BLAB thread is very intense at times. I suppose how awful they are generates strong reactions.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.