Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boo. I’m high at my keyboard trying to make a rap song about KT and my husband has pulled the plug. 🫤

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I got that impression also. That KT has to always be on guard. And he thinks she was stalked. duck him and duck her too
Brickey rode the BLAB train longer and harder than anyone. It will take more convincing for me too that he is no longer sniffing KT's rotten crotch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
KT is gushing about the bag on her Instagram. She bought a new one even though hers is under a year old. Guess it can't be that high quality.

She says she loves it over other bags because it's "Disney but not too much Disney"....says the Disney vlogger.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20221129-214644_Instagram.jpg

Why? You just had ice cream yesterday. Normal people don't eat dessert every single day. They eat fruit if they want something sweet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I actually use vegan leather purses. The last one I purchased was over two years ago and it still looks new.

KT's bag is clearly made with some sort of cheap PVC type material. It isn't worth what she paid for it even on sale.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
KT is gushing about the bag on her Instagram. She bought a new one even though hers is under a year old. Guess it can't be that high quality.

She says she loves it over other bags because it's "Disney but not too much Disney"....says the Disney vlogger.
The stitching on the strap failing.
C3BFAD2F-3356-4CB1-AEE5-1F6B4F3CD255.jpeg

guess we can start a new season of “as the strap frays”

I can hear the For the Lively lady saying “hey Katie, do you want more bags? I need to get rid of these things. ROI is not looking so good. I did not factor in paying for storage units for 10 years”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
KT looked pissed off during Spencer's mansplaining at the Santa meet and greet area. She was so pissed she called the decor "great" twice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Interesting that Serf doesn't have to use his personal Instagram to promote the channel any more.

It can now be strictly used for DM-ing Dani702.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

how is a basic black bag with some red accents even remotely “disney”? and it’s bound to fall apart again, she uses it everyday and it’s fake leather, so i’m sure her sweaty back will make the new one disintegrate just as fast.

i actually love and use loungefly bags every time i go to the parks, and find that they’re super roomy. i can fit my water, protein bars, wallet, charger, keys, etc with room to spare. i don’t understand who the duck needs a giant overnight backpack especially when they typically tap out after 3 hours of filming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The guy In the red shirt is in genuine bewilderment 😂
That's Kevin Black, from The Disney Bears days. Another guy BLAB doesn't really like (like Tony), just tolerates. Speaking of Tony, his comments got lost with all the Brickey posts, but it seems Tony has finally clued in BLAB use him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.