Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221129_100108.jpg

These two with their microphones. 🙄 I love the parks but I can't imagine going every fcking day just so I could pay my bills instead of getting an actual job. This must feel like a private hell for him. I think she checked out awhile back, its all about food now. 😄

The last couple of vlogs he sends her away so he can discuss what matters to him most - his career. I still think he's moved back to Malibu and eyeing the exit. He's tip toeing out the door.

I'm not team Drippy D, but I think he's finally caught on that KT is grifting him also, and the financial and physical burden is obvious over these last 2 years

March 2020 vs Fall 2022
PhotoGrid_1669734912283.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-cringe-is-too-strong.gif

Are you freaking serious??? Would love to know your secret to identifying the gender or attractiveness of anyone here. Or why you seem to constantly suck up to two members here. It's creepy.
It’s all my personal opinion…which I’m entitled to, Mr. Fibble. I happen to find people who display high levels of intellect and humor HOT. Any gender potentially can be hot (to me) if they have those qualities I find appealing. I appreciate your interest in me! I suggest someone like you, who has a pattern of of displaying unprovoked anger, hostility and rudeness, should really connect with Big Fella. You have a lot in common…ugly, not-hot losers are are CLEARLY bleeping horrible, miserable people.

Are you freaking serious??? Would love to know your secret to identifying the gender or attractiveness of anyone here. Or why you seem to constantly suck up to two members here. It's creepy.

I’m creepy??? 🤣🤣🤣Look at your own avatar. That’s what a creepy person chooses. At least mine is really me. I’m NOT afraid to use a real picture.

Last edited:
It’s all my personal opinion…which I’m entitled to, Mr. Fibble. I happen to find people who display high levels of intellect and humor HOT. Any gender potentially can be hot (to me) if they have those qualities I find appealing. I appreciate your interest in me! I suggest someone like you, who has a pattern of of displaying unprovoked anger, hostility and rudeness, should really connect with Big Fella. You have a lot in common…ugly, not-hot losers are are CLEARLY bleeping horrible, miserable people.
Says the person who yesterday called someone an asshole and told them to duck off. 🤔:ROFLMAO:

It's a troll forum for BLAB, not a dating platform.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1769239
These two with their microphones. 🙄 I love the parks but I can't imagine going every fcking day just so I could pay my bills instead of getting an actual job. This must feel like a private hell for him. I think she checked out awhile back, its all about food now. 😄

The last couple of vlogs he sends her away so he can discuss what matters to him most - his career. I still think he's moved back to Malibu and eyeing the exit. He's tip toeing out the door.

I'm not team Drippy D, but I think he's finally caught on that KT is grifting him also, and the financial and physical burden is obvious over these last 2 years

March 2020 vs Fall 2022
View attachment 1769256
How are they the same two people 😳in just two short years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Says the person who yesterday called someone an asshole and told them to duck off. 🤔:ROFLMAO:

It's a troll forum for BLAB, not a dating platform.

Hahaha! Why do you care so much about me!? You are obviously the creepy cringy one here! Look at your avatar. At least mine is really me. I’m not afraid to use my real picture. Also, you really should evaluate your unprovoked aggression toward me…because you don’t like my posts?? You are very judgmental and intolerant.

I choose to no longer reply to you after this because I feel very sorry for you. It’s crystal clear that you have a serious misguided anger issue, and appears you are psychologically not well. Honestly, even though you are a jerk to me (for no rational reason) my heart goes out to you. If I recall correctly (I could be wrong), you (?) posted a while back about depression and going through a difficult time. I sincerely empathize and wish you well. As I also suffer with severe anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts. Every. Single. Day. However, no one would ever know because I don’t post memes and make a mockery out of it like KT.

Reactions: 1
Hahaha! Why do you care so much about me!? You are obviously the creepy cringy one here! Look at your avatar. At least mine is really me. I’m not afraid to use my real picture. Also, you really should evaluate your unprovoked aggression toward me…because you don’t like that my posts?? You are very judgmental and intolerant.

I choose to no longer reply to you after this because I feel very sorry for you. It’s crystal clear that you have a serious misguided anger issue, and appears you are psychologically not well. Honestly, even though you are a jerk to me (for no rational reason) my heart goes out to you. If I recall correctly (I could be wrong), you (?) posted a while back about depression and going through a difficult time. I sincerely empathize and wish you well. As I also suffer with severe anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts. Every. Single. Day. However, no one would never know because I don’t post memes and make a mockery out of it like KT.

AIN'T. You got me all wrong, babycakes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And just like that BoredInOregon revealed themselves. Sigh.

And I’m stepping away for a few or it’s going to get mother bleeping ugly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.