Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL. That's funny.
Just a reminder - Spence isn't a paid employee beholden to market standards and forces. He isn't some floating independent contractor that's "in demand".

Lil'Spence's checks come from Mommy. He is just a glofied 1099 employee of Mom - and mommy can pay Lil'Spence whatever he needs.

There are certain tax implications to constantly gifting $$$ - but - paying an "employee" is totally different.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Remember that whole 30min rant on how they’re focusing on a healthier lifestyle, the astronomical weight loss of 6lbs lost (collectively between them both) that was only like 2 weeks ago, all while they’re managing to gain more weight?! Yeah, that part.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
so I’ve done something rare and I did sacrifice time to watch this video.

this video has no reason to exist. nobody needed an explanation video as to why they didn’t post a video in a few days. but they think they’re the center of the universe and so surely their fans would care about their explanations. (even though the only people who cared already knew about it because they posted it on their social media)

spencer is just nonstop irritating and so is Katie. personal pet peeve of mine is making a bad pun joke and going “LOL, do you get it?!” this must be another reason why they don’t go on the jungle cruise anymore, the delivery is too dry for him. “why aren’t they telling everyone how clever their joke was??”

I have no love for Bob Chapek but watching this video makes me want to like him out of spite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry guys I’m too exhausted to post here anymore today. I’ve been watching World Cup soccer and doing laundry. Oh, and i ate some leftovers so that was an ordeal in itself to prepare. I’m just so exhausted so please forgive my lack of replies the rest of the day.
By all means, take a well deserved rest! While all that stuff you did is obviously not as hard as vlogging, it's probably easily as hard as nursing I would guess....maybe even harder!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just a reminder - Spence isn't a paid employee beholden to market standards and forces. He isn't some floating independent contractor that's "in demand".

Lil'Spence's checks come from Mommy. He is just a glofied 1099 employee of Mom - and mommy can pay Lil'Spence whatever he needs.

There are certain tax implications to constantly gifting $$$ - but - paying an "employee" is totally different.
I'm assuming neither have paid much into Social Security over their "careers". I guess Spencer's retirement plan is inheritance. KT's retirement plan is Spencer or New Spencer at some point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wait... it's a new season and they haven't been to Las Vegas to show us the seasonal overlay for the Bellagio Conservatory! :eek: I guess I'll just resign myself to watching what EVERY OTHER VEGAS VLOGGER posts about it (including Dani.702) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Any cast members in here… feel free to share this little gem in your group chats…
Oh my gosh...that stupid entitled laughing... Do your job, short arms or else let everyone leave the park at a leisurely pace.

With all this talk about Disneyland Paris can anyone even imagine KT in Europe?! Bwahahaha with all the walking they do there, how could she even keep up with all the waddling she does? Not to mention the smaller portion sizes when eating.

A week later these 2 dum dums talking about Iger and Chapek…a little late to the party ya morons! Also…stop being a mouth breather KT
View attachment 1765058
Here come the UGLY Americans !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Remember that whole 30min rant on how they’re focusing on a healthier lifestyle, the astronomical weight loss of 6lbs lost (collectively between them both) that was only like 2 weeks ago, all while they’re managing to gain more weight?! Yeah, that part.
Was that weight loss between the two of them????????

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....................................................................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone of their size should be able to lose 5-10 pounds the first week in water weight alone. Then after a few weeks it tapers to 1.5-2 pounds, etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Pretty off topic, but WDWNT is doing their annual 50 hr Toys For Tot's charity live stream right now, and for the first time in as long as I can remember they might not make their goal. If you are interested, maybe pop over and check it out. Maybe we can help get toys for the children KT stole from.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
witch needs to quit posting tit like this unless she is really trying to say she is feeling the way people feel when they want to unalive themselves.
B0C5CCD9-5B86-472F-B0D6-B5973D0DB134.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
This video posted today could have (and should have) just been a bestie WHW.
Who the F wants to hear him go on for 10 minutes about his whatever! These two are so damn full of themselves!
"Such a big deal" he says....LMAO!
From the sound of it, he was working on something called The Talking Dead. He wasn't working on the Walking Dead itself.
And she DID NOTHING! the whole time!
These fools and their breaks! Next they will be taking a break from their break.
UGH, now I have to go get some towels to clean up the vomit from watching this POS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This video posted today could have (and should have) just been a bestie WHW.
Who the F wants to hear him go on for 10 minutes about his whatever! These two are so damn full of themselves!
"Such a big deal" he says....LMAO!
From the sound of it, he was working on something called The Talking Dead. He wasn't working on the Walking Dead itself.
And she DID NOTHING! the whole time!
These fools and their breaks! Next they will be taking a break from their break.
UGH, now I have to go get some towels to clean up the vomit from watching this POS!
I’m watching it right now and it’s stupid. Thank you for allowing us to take our break. Um what? Who the duck do they think they are?!
700B059D-6931-4263-950A-DA82712CB32F.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.