Best Life and Beyond #75 Spencer does his big boy job, KT dresses like a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same boat, long working hours, young disabled child. Single parent. During the pandemic w all my kids here, working 60hr weeks…I went back to school and got my masters!
This bitch has the audacity to claim she’s tired because SPENCER worked three days last week. Not her…SPENCER…

Reactions: 41
Maybe a few well placed super chats would have Tony spilling the goods on Blab..
He is just un-hinged enough - but - he is still a grifter to his bones - he would just take the $$ and act like he is going to say something and never do.

Plus - he still thinks he can get back "in" to the Disney Vlogging community. No one gives a shit about his livestreams anywhere else and Tony has mouths to feed.

Reactions: 30
Ok I haven’t read to the end of this thread but peeked at her IG. She made chicken noodle soup with CHICKEN ENCHILADAS ON THE SIDE AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH brownies for dessert!!!

Reactions: 36
Anyone else notice she's only showing this angle when she's showing the TV now? And she's intentionally avoiding showing the corner where the Christmas tree was.

We'll probably get a story showing the tree now that I mentioned it but hey she doesn't waste her time with reading for

Forums

Ok I haven’t read to the end of this thread but peeked at her IG. She made chicken noodle soup with CHICKEN ENCHILADAS ON THE SIDE AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH brownies for dessert!!!
What the hell?!

Reactions: 31
Maybe a few well placed super chats would have Tony spilling the goods on Blab..
Somebody also needs to ask him why he hasn't live streamed at a Disney park for over two months. Did he get banned from Disneyland for abusing the Disney DAS system?

Reactions: 28
I'm an ADULT, If I'm splurging on a facial, you can bet your sweet ass it isn't at some fucking lame ass place like FAIRYTALE FACIALS! What in the actual fuck? For glam does KT book an appointment at Bibbidy Bobbity Boutique? GROW THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY ASS SLOTH. YOU ARE A WOMAN CHILD!

Reactions: 31
KT SLOWLY MORPHING INTO WYNONNA JUDD, NO OFFENSE TO WYNONNA JUDD

Reactions: 19
Brickey just went live! Where’s Lester?!??
Brickey answers John Sargent-Clarks super chat about 30 minutes in re: BLAB and says he tried to give them advice on their behavior, they didn’t listen to him and basically ends with saying he’s not going to get drawn into the drama or comment on them anymore

Reactions: 45
Brickey was saying how sad it was to always constantly be looking over your shoulder while at Disneyland, which should be everybody's happy place. And that he wants nothing to do with the drama that follows BLAB. BLAB has truly become a pariah in the Disney vlogging community.

Reactions: 44
Crap. I actually liked the way he handled things. I used to hate him. Now I'm subscribed and going to give him a chance.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.