Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the opposite of a thirst trap?...that's what this is. Serious anti-boner material and I'm not talking about the soup. Seeing Katie makes me want to drink margaritas and do nothing with my life... wait a second:oops:
I got news for you kids - that picture is 100% for one person - and it's ain't Spence. And he was there last night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I have to admit I absolutely shocked about a recent revelation. Maybe you all saw this coming!

Do you all remember the vegan leather luxury backpack company “For The Lively” that partnered with super influencers like Katie Slockbower of Best Life & Beyond last Fall?

Well, I just perused the company’s Instagram Account and Website and I almost fell to the floor.

First, I was SHOCKED to see that the “For the Lively” Instagram account had gone dark on social media between May 31, 2022 and October 26, 2022!

I am assuming sales were so strong of their signature backpack model that they probably had so many backorders that there was no need to advertise with paid or organic social posts.

It had to kill the creators just to sit on their hands and not shout about their Godsend of a product!

Next, I was surprised to see since we first met “For The Lively” a year ago that no new products or designs had been launched. Clearly, the “Spencer” (no relation) model was a massive success. However, the brand is so strong you think it would have absolutely expanded into more colors and styles.

Finally, it looks like they removed the post they had last Fall of Katie Slockbower modeling the bag at Disneyland. Maybe Katie had only agreed for the company to use her name and likeness for six months?

What are your thoughts on “For The Lively” and its signature bag?

Do you think it needs the praise and admiration of a “Shark Tank” appearance to take it to the next level or will they succeed with their internal marketing team (same team that found Katie)?

Also, do you think the four months that they didn’t post on Social Media hurts consumer confidence with their warranty offered with the bags? That some consumers might have doubts if they will even be around this time next year?

Finally, what would you say to critics that would suggest that the backpack brand was just a half-assed vanity project by a Salt Lake City house wife that had no previous business experience and probably has a garage full of oversized backpacks because the minimum order from China was 1,000 units at $100,000 total (before shipping)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I have to admit I absolutely shocked about a recent revelation. Maybe you all saw this coming!

Do you all remember the vegan leather luxury backpack company “For The Lively” that partnered with super influencers like Katie Slockbower of Best Life & Beyond last Fall?

Well, I just perused the company’s Instagram Account and Website and I almost fell to the floor.

First, I was SHOCKED to see that the “For the Lively” Instagram account had gone dark on social media between May 31, 2022 and October 26, 2022!

I am assuming sales were so strong of their signature backpack model that they probably had so many backorders that there was no need to advertise with paid or organic social posts.

It had to kill the creators just to sit on their hands and not shout about their Godsend of a product!

Next, I was surprised to see since we first met “For The Lively” a year ago that no new products or designs had been launched. Clearly, the “Spencer” (no relation) model was a massive success. However, the brand is so strong you think it would have absolutely expanded into more colors and styles.

Finally, it looks like they removed the post they had last Fall of Katie Slockbower modeling the bag at Disneyland. Maybe Katie had only agreed for the company to use her name and likeness for six months?

Do you think it needs the praise and admiration of a “Shark Tank” appearance to take it to the next level or will they succeed with their internal marketing team (same team that found Katie)?

Also, do you think the four months that they didn’t post on Social Media hurts consumer confidence with their warranty offered with the bags? That some consumers might have doubts if they will even be around this time next year?

Finally, what would you say to critics that would suggest that the backpack brand was just a half-assed vanity project by a Salt Lake City house wife that had no previous business experience and probably has a garage full of oversized backpacks because the minimum order from China was 1,000 units at $100,000 total (before shipping)?
Gosh, that is shocking to read. I know everyone here was so impressed with the quality of the GENUINE vegan leather backpack and, moreover, with KT's dedication in her tireless efforts to promote the brand. I would have never guessed an endeavor like that could fizzle so quickly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
8 more days and my December patron accounts fall off. I’ll help you out KT it’s how much you spend in the park eating in a day. BOOP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Too bad she doesn't really look this.

View attachment 1753096
U-G-L-Y, You ain't got no alibi, You Ugly! Sorry bout it but someone must have dropped you too many times on the head, Beast. You really do look 20 years older than you really are, even with the filters. Your nose, tooth, chins, dead eyes, fake eyebrows and caked on makeup make me want to throw up. You are not cute. 🤢🤮 🤣
8bfcee21-d2ae-423c-a49d-c5ad8fd644a8_text.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
To bad KKKT and Dence are too broke to run off to Vegas again like last year to avoid all the bridges they burned.

Broke, friendless and exiled…

Happy early Flopsgiving, BLOB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Gosh, that is shocking to read. I know everyone here was so impressed with the quality of the GENUINE vegan leather backpack and, moreover, with KT's dedication in her tireless efforts to promote the brand. I would have never guessed an endeavor like that could fizzle so quickly.
Vegan Leather….Naugahyde?

pretty sure there in nothing genuine about KKKT…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.