Best Life and Beyond #74 KT and Spencer have arrived at their next destination, Splitsville!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see KT scrambling to figure out how they’re going to go live to talk about this 😂😂😂

provost is already live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I hope, honest to [insert religious deity of your choosing] that the days of the vloggers are over in the park.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Damn it Spencer of all bleeping nights you had to be gone when this news hits. We could have gone live and made some super chat money the old way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
IGERS BACK!! CHAPEKS OUT!! EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
I also read an article from earlier today (give or take five hours or so) that Iger was trashing Chapek privately to investors. Coincidence? I think not.
EDIT: THE ARTICLE WAS FROM YESTERDAY. I ONLY SAW IT TODAY. MY BAD, Y'ALL.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tickets in to the talking dead party perhaps🤔
I got tickets to it (pretty easy to score) but we did not go. Covid is on the rise in LA county (along with flu and RSV) and too many people crowded into an indoor space up there seemed kind of stupid to us. We will get a better view on AMC+ anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.